Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

I swear I thought it saw the wba defenders arm further past the offside line, how on earth was that chalked off.

Glad he got his goal, his run for traores goal was also very important.

Edited by supermon
  • Like 2

Feel bad for the guy, hes had some goals scrubbed out this season.

Gone are the days you will see strikers with loads of goals a season just for a flipping bit of elbow over the line courtesy of F'in VAR.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, supermon said:

I swear I thought it saw the wba defenders arm further past the offside line, how on earth was that chalked off.

Glad he got his goal, his run for traores goal was also very important.

He didn't get his goal did he ????

VAR has an issue with Ollie. They just don't want him getting anymore goals. 

Absolutely terrible decision and gutted for him that it was ruled out but he's working hard and while not everything will come off, I'm certain the goals will flow soon enough. 

• Like 2

Feel bad for the guy. He's not amazing but I think he's a good player. 

A missed pen and two goals ruled out by ludicrous VAR lines. he's inches away from having 3 goals in his last 6 which would be excellent

He, much like others, will need to adapt to the new VAR offside bollocks. A lot of his game revolves around breaking through behind the defence so he'll have to take a step back in future. Shame as he's had 2 really good goals ruled out.

Thought he led the line well today, he competed for a quite a few launched balls that he had no right to win.

Also noticed he dropped deep a few times creating space for our other attacking players. Anwar definitely benefitted from this.

So unlucky with his disallowed goal. Such a bad decision. I really like him, and to me it looks like the players enjoy playing with him which shouldn't be underestimated.

Â