Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, useless said:

He nearly got a briliant assist earlier, controlled a difficult high ball on his chest and flicked it over his head to put Nunez through, Nunez still had a lot to do but great play from Ramsey. A couple of things he's tried haven't come off, but overall he's playing well and doesn't look at all out of place in what's one of the better championship sides.

That's how I thought he was for England in the summer, not everything comes off but he tries a lot to be fair to him 

Subbed on pretty every game I think so good on ya deano 

I though he was a contender for England U19s second best player after Chukwuemeka at the Euros, along with Alex Scott and Ronnie Edwards, England looked much better and more cohesive as an attacking threat when he was on the pitch, which was illustrated perfectly in the final, I said at the time watch them improve when he comes on and that's exactly what happened, as was evident from previous games, they played more like a team with him on the pitch without him they were more relying on individual brilliance.

Also it's good that Smith is giving him plenty of game time, but he's not doing that as a favor to us or to Ramsey, Ramsey getting game time because he's a very capable player, and by the same token if his form drops then I'm sure Smith would have no hestiation to not use him, his priorty is helping Norwich.

Edited by useless

Brilliant cross for the goal but it’s the first pass that makes it. He could have played a simple pass backwards but played the ball around the corner and then made sure he moved into the space, I know it’s fairly simple to move off the ball but as a team we don’t do this enough which frustrates the life out of me. 

He's playing every game in some sort of role, it's the start of the season the aim is that he grows as it goes on and will be a better player at the end, deano is doing exactly what we need from loan clubs 

And from what I saw on pinkun last night Norwich fans moan as much as we do 😂 line up meltdowns all over 

4 hours ago, Farlz said:

Seemed like he struggled last night. Norwich fans really aren’t keen on him at all. 

Norwich fans were praising him 3 days ago and saying he was a dead cert to start. 

It was his first start. 

Â