Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

16 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Probably a bit to soon, but I’m convinced he’ll be a really good one later on.

Emery started an 18 year old in a major final at Villareal. He was also playing Saka when he was 17 so I get the feeling he's one Emery might want to take a look at in the January.

We recalled Kesler last January before sending him on loan later on in the month so same could happen again.

52 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Good thing if Norwich don't get promoted.

We can send more youngsters to them and let Deano develop them for us.

He won't be there if they don't finish in the top 2.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

I get the feeling that Norwich fans are a little entitled and expect to walk the Championship whenever they get relegated, anything less is terrible.

Well they got used to doing that under Farke. That's now their standard, so any manager not doing that is seen as inferior. I get their point in some ways, as why would they sack Farke for being shit and then hire someone else who does worse. It's like us sacking Smith to hire Gerrard. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Well they got used to doing that under Farke. That's now their standard, so any manager not doing that is seen as inferior. I get their point in some ways, as why would they sack Farke for being shit and then hire someone else who does worse. It's like us sacking Smith to hire Gerrard. 

They won the league comfortably last time but had a lot of 1-0 and 2-1 and the team has been weakened since then. Think they scored 75 goals last time and Buendia was involved in about 30 of them goals and never replaced him

Â