Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

+ at least 1 CB from that group, i don't see how none of them make it, will be really disappointing for me

I'm really rooting for Barry, he's the one that I want to come good 

I reckon it will be Feeney.

• Like 1

Hopefully the loan spell which ignites his career for us. He had a decent but unspectacular spell in league 1 last year, he’ll now have a better idea of senior football and life outside the villa academy bubble so the stage is set for him to go onto bigger and better things

Edited by david-avfc

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It's a bit of a jump up for him and Norwich fans don't seem overly impressed but hopefully this loan goes well. 

At least with Smith in charge he'll get a good chance. 

I think he'll smash it. He'll be like Oliver Skipp for them 2 years ago. He came back to Spurs last year and became a starter.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Farlz said:

It's a bit of a jump up for him and Norwich fans don't seem overly impressed but hopefully this loan goes well. 

At least with Smith in charge he'll get a good chance. 

Norwich fans thought Buendia was way too good to play of us and we'd ripped them off as he should have been going to Man City or Barcelona for £80m.

In short Norwich fans know **** all.  He'll be great for them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Norwich fans thought Buendia was way too good to play of us and we'd ripped them off as he should have been going to Man City or Barcelona for £80m.

In short Norwich fans know **** all.  He'll be great for them. 

Most of our fans think the same about Buendia mate…

9 minutes ago, WHY said:

Most of our fans think the same about Buendia mate…

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great player but he's not an £80m player and he's not getting signed by a top tier club. 

Â