Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

11 hours ago, viivvaa66 said:

I think the similar parallel is the Love for Gerrard on here. Some Norwich fan don’t like Smith despite he have them sitting in direct promotion spot. On here there are people that Love Gerrard despite he have us playing some of the worst football ever seen, and that is not me saying so, but every pundit on sky and bbc saying so.

There is always some individual that like to argue a position that are far from what most agree on. I have seen people argue that Truss will be a fantastic Prime Minister; that the earth is flat; that the covid vaccine was filled with tiny robots that will control people; that there are no human created global warming.

Do not expect that everybody will agree on anything. Even if Aaron become top scorer for Norwich, Smith win the championship with the highest point total ever, you would still find a few fans that would complain. I expect if Gerrard relegate us, there would be some that would state that he should be given the chance to take us up again.

I think your hyperbole, clouds your judgment.

" If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

Might be worth a thought.

back on topic.......

by the way......I think Aaron Ramsey will be the best of the lot.

Edited by TRO

59 minutes ago, TRO said:

I think your hyperbole, clouds your judgment.

" If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."

Might be worth a thought.

back on topic.......

by the way......I think Aaron Ramsey will be the best of the lot.

Who is taking of silence anybody? That idea is only in your head.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2022 at 11:33, messi11 said:

Norwich fans still cant accept Dean Smith and Ramsey. Even tho they are like what 8-9 games unbeaten lol 
image.png

He's getting the Gilmour treatment.

They're a bunch of weirdos over there, they actually hate him.

If you weren't a tinpot club in the arse end of nowhere you wouldn't have to loan midfielders that will go on to have much successful careers than playing for Norwich.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's getting the Gilmour treatment.

They're a bunch of weirdos over there, they actually hate him.

If you weren't a tinpot club in the arse end of nowhere you wouldn't have to loan midfielders that will go on to have much successful careers than playing for Norwich.

I had thought they were over using him given his relative youth, and Smith is now under pressure himself as he is on one of his poor periods. Seems like he is still running hot for a prolonged period, then cold for a prolonged period, as he did for us and it eventually caught up with him.

Edited by thunderball

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Get the feeling we'll recall him in January. Certainly one you feel Emery will want a closer look at in training for a few weeks and give him some sub cameos.

Can't see it myself. 

Â