Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Norwich fans were praising him 3 days ago and saying he was a dead cert to start. 

It was his first start. 

Not sure if you noticed but, football fans tend to be a fickle bunch.

7 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Not sure if you noticed but, football fans tend to be a fickle bunch.

I am just coming to that realization :D But I thought I would highlight the fact for a fellow Villa Talk forum dweller. 

• Like 1

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Assist for Ramsey!

Passed it to Puki and then met the return from him and provided the assist, he could have took the shot but calm as you like for the assist. There's hope for the future if he carries on developing. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tinker said:

Passed it to Puki and then met the return from him and provided the assist, he could have took the shot but calm as you like for the assist. There's hope for the future if he carries on developing. 

Chuk may have made the headlines but I thought it was actually Ramsey who changed the U19 final in the Summer. His weight of passes, movement, and energy just makes the game easier for those who are playing with him.

Edited by May-Z
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

From about 5.37 is the second goal

That's some great football

Wow Norwich are playing good football. I know it's the championship but we looked nothing like that against Bolton. 

Their manager is going places. 

• Haha 2

On 04/09/2022 at 12:41, skarroki said:

Wow Norwich are playing good football. I know it's the championship but we looked nothing like that against Bolton. 

Their manager is going places. 

Begs the question: why couldn’t Deano get us flying high in the Championship? I know he took us on that amazing run, but we really should have been challenging for the top.

As for Ramsey, I’m glad to see him doing so well. Love to see him and JJ as regulars in the starting eleven in a couple of seasons time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Â