Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

What’s Aaron’s best position?

Also, I read somewhere last night he’s now 190 cm tall. Unless it’s false he must have made a huge growth spurt, and could still grow further. He is/will be a physically big player, if the numbers are correct. Much taller than Jacob.

Pretty much a 10 I think

2 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

What’s Aaron’s best position?

Also, I read somewhere last night he’s now 190 cm tall. Unless it’s false he must have made a huge growth spurt, and could still grow further. He is/will be a physically big player, if the numbers are correct. Much taller than Jacob.

Nah. He isn't as tall as Jacob. Probably a little bit shorter. If JJ is 5'11 then Aaron is around 5'10.  Tims around 6'1 and Carney 6'4 with the hair and 6'1 without🤣

• Haha 2

I like him, every time he plays.....I think he will be some player.

Has that industry about his game, always probing and weaving....and very tidy in possession.

He was a clear filip when he came on, lifted the spirit of the team, to regain the initiative from Israel......I thought all our lads made a good impression.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Nah. He isn't as tall as Jacob. Probably a little bit shorter. If JJ is 5'11 then Aaron is around 5'10.  Tims around 6'1 and Carney 6'4 with the hair and 6'1 without🤣

is he still growing?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I thought he looked the better player in the final. Changed the game. 
Although I admit that’s a very small sample size to judge on. 

Hard to tell because the England manager played chuk out of position first half which nullified him, Ramsey (and Tim) being on the pitch freed chuk up to play better  

Seeing as theyre teammates is probably not a surprise that the 3 of them work as a unit

Chuk was comfortably England's best player all tournament though 

An England manager playing players out of position to squeeze in inferior Chelsea and spurs players must be part of the FAs mandate 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Norwich would be an unbelievable move for him.

To go from Cheltenham in midtable League 1into a promotion pushing Championship team would be unreal for him. It might be he struggles but being at that level would do wonders for him.

If he does well it propels him straight into deputising for his brother in our team or a lower Prem loan the following season.

Could be a great move for him. Tie him to a contract though beforehand, if he does brilliantly and Norwich get promoted, we don't want to be in an awkward position where we aren't ready for him but he's ready for first team Prem football.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Â