Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

18 hours ago, MrBlack said:

And the tackle from behind wasn't even a foul.

It wasn't that bad to be honest.  Should've been a foul, but nothing more.  Ramsey just twisted awkwardly after it.

35 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It wasn't that bad to be honest.  Should've been a foul, but nothing more.  Ramsey just twisted awkwardly after it.

Can't find a video of it now but watching it at the time, before I even knew he was injured,  looked like a dirty tackle, made from behind with no hope of getting the ball fairly. Said as much in the weekly match thread at the time that the ref got the decision wrong.

If i could find a clip I'd rewatch it to confirm I'm recalling this accurately, but either way, I'd disagree it wasn't that bad. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Can't find a video of it now but watching it at the time, before I even knew he was injured,  looked like a dirty tackle, made from behind with no hope of getting the ball fairly. Said as much in the weekly match thread at the time that the ref got the decision wrong.

If i could find a clip I'd rewatch it to confirm I'm recalling this accurately, but either way, I'd disagree it wasn't that bad. 

You watched Burnley play Arsenal rather than Villa? 😐 

28 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You watched Burnley play Arsenal rather than Villa? 😐 

At the time I watched it, not the time it was played live. I hadn't heard he'd got injured before seeing their highlights as I dont read news/match reports about other clubs generally, but will watch the highlights.

Obviously I didn't watch either game live, that would be illegal :suspect:

• Thanks 1

Â