Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Ramsey was superb in this match and he and Tim completely changed the game when they came on but did deserve to be dropped after a rubbish semi performance. Amazing how much you can see Jacob in his play with the driving runs.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

MOTM for me

Changed the game 

Dunno about MOTM, but he definitely changed the game.

Interesting that he seems to have a similar playing style to Jacob.

I predicted he would change the game

2 hours ago, useless said:

He's done well winning the ball back a few times, but he's needed further up the pitch, also not being biased but he and England look better with Ramsey in the team, as Ramsey links up play better than the other players and especially links up well with Chukwuemeka as you'd expect given how long they've been playing together.

2 hours ago, useless said:

Watch England improve now Ramsey is coming on.

Well done to him proving me right.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2022 at 21:32, MWARLEY2 said:

Currently Great Barr has an England u21 star and 2 England u19 stars.  Something in the water there it seems . And ever so slowly  its getting closer and closer to a point where all 3 might be starting for Villa in the same team for years to come 

Barr Beacon school has the Ramsey brothers and Chris Woakes the England cricketer and Villa fan to boast about. Not a bad list that.

• Like 2

What’s Aaron’s best position?

Also, I read somewhere last night he’s now 190 cm tall. Unless it’s false he must have made a huge growth spurt, and could still grow further. He is/will be a physically big player, if the numbers are correct. Much taller than Jacob.

Â