Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

For someone like Aaron seeing Jacob and chuk and timmy must be brilliant 

I think he gets another loan next season and then hopefully the year after he's got the same role as chuk on the bench most weeks 10 appearances in the PL

We go from Coutinho to this kid... The ages might work if the talent does 

Imagine what it must be like for these kids training with the likes of Coutinho, players they’ve seen as children playing for Bayern and Barca.

England seem to look better as a team with him on the pitch, not just today but in the last game as well, he links up very well with the other players, especially Chukwuemeka.

• Like 2

It was brilliant play from Ramsey for that fourth goal, great control and turn on the edge of his own box, then one two with Chukwuemeka before running the length of the pitch and playing in Jebbison, Great finish from Jebbison as well, glad he scored as feel like Ramsey has deserved a goal or assist on his performances so far.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, useless said:

It was brilliant play from Ramsey for that fourth goal, great control and turn on the edge of his own box, then one two with Chukwuemeka before running the length of the pitch and playing in Jebbison, Great finish from Jebbison as well, glad he scored as feel like Ramsey has deserved a goal or assist on his performances so far.

I really like this boy.....I think he will be the best of the lot.

15 hours ago, TRO said:

just looks like a thoroughbred footballer....and what better background.

I thought that second photo in that tweet would have put you off of him straight away. Looks a bit lightweight.

Oh no.....I don't think I can cope with another "younger brother being better than his older" brother situation, not after the Gardner's........ It's just shattered my faith.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

I thought that second photo in that tweet would have put you off of him straight away. Looks a bit lightweight.

As you know, I am a bit sceptical of lightweight players per se.....but I don't see him as being one.

I really like the look of Aaron.....They are from a boxing family, I don't envisage a lightweight issue with him developing.

• Like 1

He is more agile and creative than his brother but he has a physical side already.

I watched him brush players off the ball and hold the ball very easily.

He has a bit of Prime Dele Alli about him.

He will take longer to develop I.e 2 more seasons before breaking into the first team but has a higher ceiling than JJ.

I don't know why he was on the bench, but he too is levels above this squads average ability. Runs at speed with the ball at his feet, great control and a beautiful weight of pass.
I think he might be in some squads next season. I'd definitely have a good look at him in pre season too.

Building a right old Dynasty here.

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I don't know why he was on the bench, but he too is levels above this squads average ability. Runs at speed with the ball at his feet, great control and a beautiful weight of pass.
I think he might be in some squads next season. I'd definitely have a good look at him in pre season too.

Building a right old Dynasty here.

Class of '22

On 22/06/2022 at 18:21, duke313 said:

Imagine what it must be like for these kids training with the likes of Coutinho, players they’ve seen as children playing for Bayern and Barca.

I’ve been thinking this…

Imagine being a pair of lads from Great Barr playing FIFA growing up, idolising players like Gerrard and Coutinho…

and then them being your manager and team mate…

What an opportunity to learn… They must be pinching themselves and wondering when they are going to wake up to go to training with Brett Holman 😂

• Like 1

Â