Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

15 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I don't think he has shown enough for any `big clubs' to be sniffing around him.

Really? I think he’s one of the most talented youngsters we’ve had since Grealish. These big clubs snap up youngsters that have big potential. A lot of them don’t make it but he definitely looks good enough for them to take a chance on. 

4 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This is what i mean. If Gerrard likes 2 number 10s then this is what he offers albeit at youth level. A lot of similarities 

I think he’s going to be great but to play him there in place of any of our wide men would be wasteful imo. I wish we saw more of him this season 

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Really? I think he’s one of the most talented youngsters we’ve had since Grealish. These big clubs snap up youngsters that have big potential. A lot of them don’t make it but he definitely looks good enough for them to take a chance on. 

He does look good playing in the younger age group games, but he has yet to show the same level of performance when getting the opportunity to do so in the PL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

He does look good playing in the younger age group games, but he has yet to show the same level of performance when getting the opportunity to do so in the PL.

He’s only just turned 18. Trust me this kid will be smashing it on the top flight soon enough. 

12 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Can't see him going to Dortmund either. 

I disagree with your first statement btw. Along with JPB he was the best player on the pitch against Burnley U23's in the PL2 the other night. Just oozes class. He's also been scoring for England U19's recently and has played every minute for them in their qualifying campaign, the only player to do so in the squad. 

Yes, played well and scored a lovely goal. Maybe he’s stepping up, but he did fade last season and now the story is no longer just about him. If he’s smart and well advised he’ll stay, he will get chances to impress.

• Like 2

I hope he knuckles down and just focuses on his game.

I think, leveraging the manager to play him, might not go down too well....but media speculation, is just what it is.

If he wants to get in the first team....only performances in the u23's will suffice.

SG will play him , if his form warrants it.

Frustrated at lack of first team action

Utd, City and Liverpool interested 

Absolutely **** deluded, hopefully it's just his agent pissing him about and he realises it before it's too late 

Edit - how many of the players in the Liverpool team we beat in the U23s final have even made a bench this season? 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

Â