Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

I don't think we can call the article 'bollocks', as it has clearly come from his agent, so it's either how he really is feeling and he wants a move, or it's a negotiating ploy for a new deal and more game time. Either way, it's a real move.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I don't think we can call the article 'bollocks', as it has clearly come from his agent, so it's either how he really is feeling and he wants a move, or it's a negotiating ploy for a new deal and more game time. Either way, it's a real move.

I think it is the latter - wants a nice deal and more playing time.

I'm sure we only signed his brother to keep him happy! So I can't see him wanting to leave. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

But as @villa4europesaid, He can’t currently get in ahead of of the current Villa midfield, so if his agent is telling him that Carney should probably consider changing his agent. 

All that said, I don’t believe the article for a minute so before we judge the lad we should probably consider the fact that the article is bollocks. 

Yeah I'd say he's got a better chance of doing what Noni Madueke is doing, sign for PSV, break through, play in europe, make the U21 set up

There's so much money on the PL now that you can always come back, even if you're only a small success you can a £25m signing for the bottom quarter of the league 

If he did that then I wouldn't be too pissed about it, took a purely football career based comparative step back 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I think it is the latter - wants a nice deal and more playing time.

I'm sure we only signed his brother to keep him happy! So I can't see him wanting to leave. 

I'm inclined to agree. I hope Gerrard's response is some variant on 'show me on the training pitch, don't tell me through the newspapers'.

• Like 1

Gerrard mentioned JJ got into the starting 11 because of his attitude humbleness and the way he applied him self, all Carney has to do is these 3 things, He should back himself to displace any of the starting midfielders

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

Purslow “we’ve got the best 16 year old in the country”

Every other director and scout in the country “oh yeah? I wonder what his agents number is”

Every other good director and scout in the country knew who he was before that was said 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villabromsgrove said:

Here's an idea, we could wait patiently for real information from AVFC.

Patience?? Sorry mate, no can do. 

I'd rather read 182 pages of Tammy Abraham's non existant return to Aston Villa and the 'arguments' for and against said move from the summer just gone. And that's saying something. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sometimes these things are ten-second throwaway comments. His agent might have said “at the moment he’s not signing a deal until he sees there’s a definite pathway to the team as he’d like to be playing more.” Everything else in that piece could come from that sentence.

Â