Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I wouldnt be surprised if he makes the next England squad just because he starts for Chelsea

I wonder if thats part of our bonuses from Chelsea

Would be good if it was, especially if the bonus is huge!

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Young lad wanted to run before he could walk and Chelsea are a bigger club than us, sure someone in the week provided some sort of stat that for a certain age group Chelsea are actually the biggest club in the country, bigger than the traditional utd and Liverpool, chuk is one of them unfortunately

Lavia said one of the reasons he chose Chelsea over Liverpool was due to the history of Chelsea. 

Like you say, a lot of Gen Z-ers will see Chelsea and Man City as the biggest clubs in England.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Do you think he’d have wanted to leave under Unai or a manager of similar quality who didn’t have a style of management which was so abrasive that he alienated a senior player and much respected club captain. If that’s how he treats the captain how comfortable would the younger players have felt about themselves and their chances of advancement of their career?

I thought he was angling for a move before Smith got sacked

A shame for him yesterday - sounded like he was having a good game and establishing himself in a key role in the Chelsea's new team - which is quite a compliment when you're nineteen and the other two midfielders cost £215m. Looks like he might be out a while.

it is pretty crazy that in his life chelsea have won 5 x PL, 5 x FA cup, 3 x league cup, 3 x Charity shields, 2 x CL and 2 x EL, think they've been to 20 cup finals

man city have 7 PLs, 3 FA cups, 6 LCs, 3 CS and 1 european cup and i think 12 cup finals

there's an argument that chelsea are the most successful club in his life time

On 20/08/2023 at 23:09, Xela said:

Lavia said one of the reasons he chose Chelsea over Liverpool was due to the history of Chelsea. 

Like you say, a lot of Gen Z-ers will see Chelsea and Man City as the biggest clubs in England.  

Chelse, Man City et al have never and will never be a big club. Rich yes of course, but history? Don’t make me laugh. Chelsea fans even laugh at themselves, fair play to them, when talking about history. John Terry played in front of his biggest ever home crowd at Villa Park. The G Z lot can’t even decide what gender they are! They can scream all they want no one is listening, well except perhaps for Sky and the idiots at the BBC. I don’t identify as a modern journalist or BBC executive. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Chelse, Man City et al have never and will never be a big club. Rich yes of course, but history? Don’t make me laugh. Chelsea fans even laugh at themselves, fair play to them, when talking about history. John Terry played in front of his biggest ever home crowd at Villa Park. The G Z lot can’t even decide what gender they are! They can scream all they want no one is listening, well except perhaps for Sky and the idiots at the BBC. I don’t identify as a modern journalist or BBC executive. 

I'm fairly certain Carney has a decent grip on his sense of gender identity, in fairness

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Is he back? Does he play for Chelsea now?  Will he ever get in their team with all their other players?

I'm pretty certain Chelsea team combinations No.1,020, and No.3,437 include Carney. 

He just needs to hope he gets lucky when they roll the 1000 side team picking dice.

• Like 1

Â