Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

The thread about the boy who paid for our midfield and then some.

I think he was ill adviced. As things are now I hope he can get a move to a decent club where he can develop into the player he can be. Stamford Bridge will never be that place. 

Could have been learning from McGinn Tielemans and Luiz....over 1000 first team games playing  the roles he would... but now is learning from Gallagher Caicedo and Enzo. 

He will never reach his potential now for that reason. He has no one to learn off. They are all young with so little top flight experience in reality. 

He will fade into obscurity as he has had so little development over the last 3 seasons. Shame but thats what happens when you leave the Villa. Only downhill. 

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Could have been learning from McGinn Tielemans and Luiz....over 1000 first team games playing  the roles he would... but now is learning from Gallagher Caicedo and Enzo. 

When he signed they had Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic in midfield to learn from but Chelsea got rid of them all

1 hour ago, DakotaVilla said:

No need for us to be smug. Buy him back for 75% of what they paid and Emery could turn him into a world beater in our system.

I'm not being smug, but he left thinking he was getting what he deserved, and he has got what he deserved.... No football.

Don't want him back and doubt he'll be any where near a world beater.

He probably perform really well in front of 29 people in Saudi league.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm not being smug, but he left thinking he was getting what he deserved, and he has got what he deserved.... No football.

He started Chelsea opening 2 league games including vs Liverpool and has been injured since then

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He started Chelsea opening 2 league games including vs Liverpool and has been injured since then

Ok I'll rephrase then, he left for greener pastures and I don't care what happens to him in the future.

It won't have anything to do with us I'm sure.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

Â