Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

5 hours ago, calcifer said:

It was his choice to leave. Grass isn't always greener... 

No sympathy whatsoever from me. 

The grass wasnt green here with Gerrard signing his over the hill mate that we are still stuck with

• 4 weeks later...

Happy for the lad and despite him going to Chelsea I hope he does well. The bullying from Villa fans against him has been pathethic considering he was one of the few to see through the Gerrard facade and left. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Happy for the lad and despite him going to Chelsea I hope he does well. The bullying from Villa fans against him has been pathethic considering he was one of the few to see through the Gerrard facade and left. 

It wasn't bullying, he left for the money, when he had plenty of time to make it. 

Great goal today mind. 

Edited by foreveryoung

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It wasn't bullying, he left for the money, when he had plenty of time to make it. 

No. Thats the spin Purslow and the Gerrard loving media spun

Gerrard had no plans to play him and was similar with Luiz who we nearly lost on a free

• Like 2

We were going to make him one of the highest paid teenagers in football and to guarantee him first team football, he wasn't getting game time before then because he was refusing to sign a new contract, he left because to someone his age Chelsea were a much more attractive proposition at the time, if Smith was still our manager, or we had any other manager for that matter, and we were in the same position as we were at that time with Gerrard or even doing slightly better, then it would have played out exactly the same

I don't blame Chukwuemeka, he just made what he thought was an upwards move, but equally I don't think Villa can be blamed either, could argue that Gerrard should have given him more game time in order to try and change his mind, but I don't think that would have made any difference, Carney and his people already had it in mind to leave

There was talk of him having to learn a different way to run as his injuries since joining Chelsea have affected his locomotion so much, I hope that isn't true, as his running ability is pretty much his main strength, I think that came from Matt Law during a podcast, but haven't seen it reported anywhere else, if that's not as bad as it sounds, and he can stay fit, I'm sure he will do fine

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He wasn't really ready to start prem matches when Gerrard was here. I remember him playing v Burnley at home and he did little against a team who went down three days later. He was as ready for premier league then as Rogers is now.

Think it was more our contract offer wasn't anywhere near as generous as what Chelsea gave him which is why he went regardless of manager.

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Happy for the lad and despite him going to Chelsea I hope he does well. 

I hope he fails badly, just as I hope every Chelsea player fails badly. There is no world in which I want ANY of the scum 6 players doing well. And why would I? Just because he played a couple of games for us? 

He is a below average Prem player that can not get inro a really average team, who left us for money. That said, he wouldnt be anywhere near starting for us (without exceptional injury circumstances) so who cares?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Why is that? Because I posted on a forum? Lol. Ridiculous response.

Posting on a forum, nope.

"I hope he fails badly". Yep. This. If you don't care, you could perhaps direct your hope to something you do care about.

20 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Posting on a forum, nope.

"I hope he fails badly". Yep. This. If you don't care, you could perhaps direct your hope to something you do care about.

I hope ALL scum 6 players fail badly is what I said. Cant you understand context??

4 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I hope he fails badly, just as I hope every Chelsea player fails badly. There is no world in which I want ANY of the scum 6 players doing well. And why would I? Just because he played a couple of games for us? 

He is a below average Prem player that can not get inro a really average team, who left us for money. That said, he wouldnt be anywhere near starting for us (without exceptional injury circumstances) so who cares?

he left us because chelsea are a bigger club than us and with his age they're the most successful club of his generation

its a sad reality - would make us getting CL funny though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

I hope ALL scum 6 players fail badly is what I said. Cant you understand context??

Yes. The context is you care enough to want all "Scum 6" players to fail badly. Of which he is one.

I'm letting myself down by engaging and thus caring within this nonsense. Let's end it here. 

UTV. 

Just hope he helps them beat Spurs, be lovely if he scores to beat them and we go onto to get top 4 as a consequence,  be the most important goal he scored this season 👍 

He was absolute wank every time he started for us and I have no problem with the decision not to play even if it was Gerrard who made it. He’s a billy big bollocks who thought he was better than us and made a stupid move to a club which will now hang him out to dry. I’m enjoying watching his failure play out in real time 

Good luck to him.but he's not our player any more so who cares. Different for me with the likes of Archer and Ramsey but he could have been a valuable member of our squad noe but chose not to.be so **** him.

He’s a Chelsea fan and made no secret of his desire to leave. He would have done so with or without Gerrard. To get the fee the club did was still good business. Some weird comments in this thread. 

Â