Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

International duty is more trouble than it’s worth. It’s great for the players to get the experience, sure. But it’s a pain when they come back injured or get tapped up. 

Hope Carney and Jaden’s injuries aren’t too bad. It would be a shame if they missed this opportunity for first team minutes. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Turns eighteen on Wednesday, meaning that he will be allowed to sign an extension to his existing contract, as happened with Barry and Kesler-Hayden not longer after their eighteenth birthdays'.

• Like 1

i'll be honest and say partly i having been paying that much attention and partly i get confused now we have 2 of them...

where is he at the moment? hasn't made the bench last couple of games

and can i assume that he's making the 1st team bench, not playing that much but then still managing to get at least some minutes for the U23s? archer and PB the same? i sometimes see chuk in the line up for the academy but im not sure if its his brother

been thinking it with the news that Timbo has been training with the first team, hopefully it becomes both (and Rambo II) rather than either or

He's been injured, hasn't played in the last few U23 games and wasn't in the England U19 teams during the international break despite being named in the initial squad; he wasn't playing much for the U23s anyway, I think just the one game this season, as he's considered a first team squad member now, although I wouldn't be surprised to see him play against Sunderland U23s this Friday if he's on his way back from injury, just to give him some match fitness.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Wonder if he’ll get game time with Ramsey seemingly out for a while

Doubt it. 

A manager under pressure will hardly play a kid in midfield. Just isn't  happening I'm afraid. 

Edited by villalad21

Â