Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I'm not saying he isn't a good player. He obviously is. But he isn't worth spending 160 million on. 

thats something different...your original statement i disagree with, the not worth £160m i completely agree with

buying kane for that kind of money and not going for haaland is madness IMO

but how did this all make the chuk thread?

Hmmm, I want to read that athletic article but I also don't want to give them money just for that one article. I know this makes me a very bad person. Can anyone do either a good synopsis, or a straight up cut and paste / smash and grab?

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

thats something different...your original statement i disagree with, the not worth £160m i completely agree with

buying kane for that kind of money and not going for haaland is madness IMO

but how did this all make the chuk thread?

Well people think he is worth that ergo overrated. 

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Hmmm, I want to read that athletic article but I also don't want to give them money just for that one article. I know this makes me a very bad person. Can anyone do either a good synopsis, or a straight up cut and paste / smash and grab?

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Excellent article about him on The Athletic by Charlotte Harpur. Hope she starts writing more regularly for Villa now. 

https://theathletic.com/2795731/2021/08/29/nobody-passed-better-than-carney-chukwuemeka-in-the-opposition-half-aston-villa-have-a-gem-on-their-hands?source=user-shared-article

I'm this post

Do I wish we'd signed a DCM amongst others? Yes.

Do I trust our owners? Hell yes! 

That's it for me then. I can't even assemble a team capable of beating my nan in dream team so I'll stick to what I'm good at (insert south park jizz pic here) 

And leave the professionals to do what they're good at. 

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Well people think he is worth that ergo overrated. 

the overrated part of your post read in terms of ability not monetary terms, but tbf I agree he's not worth £160M.

14 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Are we saying Chukwemeka is worth £160M after one premier league start or have we all just lost our minds in here?

No. He's better than Kane therefore he's worth £260m after 63 minutes of football.

Honestly!

• Like 1

Â