Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

We definitely need a direct, pacey wide attacking player. Someone who will pick the ball up and immediately look to move forward with pace.

Do we need one or two?

So far we only have AEG and Trezeguet as real wing options. I think we still need another 1 in each position.

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I say left as I feel that is where he was effective. Benrahma also a AML.

If we're talking the AMR position then there are definately more options around.

Rashica, Lookman, Buendia amongst others.

Him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do we need one or two?

So far we only have AEG and Trezeguet as real wing options. I think we still need another 1 in each position.

I think we might ideally "need" two, but can't see us signing 2, unless one is a punt or loan.

UNLESS, we decide to just splash even more cash and say f*ck it.

Think we are more likely to get another forward who can play across the whole forward line.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Evening chaps, after a few refreshments and a good rest and Jack getting his first cap, What is on the agenda for the next 4 to 6 hours

Looking at the schedule, it seems we're due for an argument over nothing in particular for the next.....five to seven hours.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Evening chaps, after a few refreshments and a good rest and Jack getting his first cap, What is on the agenda for the next 4 to 6 hours

Well if it's anything like last nights shit slinging contest...your in for a bore

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Do we need one or two?

Well I would have definitely said two before this window started however if we are signing players like King then he isn't playing striker for us with Watkins in the team and Wesley when he gets back. so having said that I assume we aren't going for those wide playmakers who chip in with goals but much a more narrow second strike. Personally I hate that I wanted a striker and two playmaker types like Benrahma and Buendia