Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

american psycho dancing GIF

Still need that tough CM option to avoid us getting overpowered in some games though.

We are a bit small and lightweight in certain areas.

Really no idea who we are actually targeting for out wide but 1 or 2 of Rashica, Benrahma & Buendia would be akin to a dream signing for us at this stage. There are other options though (if only Deulofeu wasn’t injured) and I’m hoping our scouts have identified some targets of at least that quality...

I would love Delufeou here and I agree it's a shame.

Abeloma Lookman was rumoured to be looking to leave RB Leipzig during this window and would be available for around £22m. (AMR) Another player I think would do well with us.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would love Delufeou here and I agree it's a shame.

Abeloma Lookman was rumoured to be looking to leave RB Leipzig during this window and would be available for around £22m. (AMR) Another player I think would do well with us.

He's good but I'd prefer another wide attacker based in Germany 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

We just don't need Benrahma methinks. We need a winger but not him.

I think we do. We only have AEG on the left and we need another.

If not Benrahma then who else?

I would suggest Delufeou but he's injured, so would hopefully be someone from Europe etc.

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

We just don't need Benrahma methinks. We need a winger but not him. We already got one ball hugger in Grealish. Let a 5 a side team buy Benrahma. 

We could definitely do with Benrahma but I would hate to think what the price is after today.

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would suggest Delufeou but he's injured, so would hopefully be someone from Europe etc.

Rash...

ford

Nah, probably unattainable.

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Think you mean right. And yes we need another  but it shouldn't be anyone like Benrahma. We need to balance Grealish on the left with a completely different type of right winger. More Allbrighton'esque. 

tbh i wasnt initially sold on King, but he does seem fairly versatile, seems reasonably skilful, fairly strong and reasonably pacey, might actually be a good addition.

The Bournemouth fans seem to think hes a better all round player than Wilson. (but also more....erratic?)

With Watkins also being quite versatile, might be decent to have Grealish, Watkins and King as the front 3, although i still feel like we need another winger like Benrahma, Buendia, Cantwell etc.

We badly need an MC though, i hope we have a deal close.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

We could definitely do with Benrahma but I would hate to think what the price is after today.

I think they quoted something like £20m up front with £5m if we stay up, £5m if he scores at any time during his contract, £5m if they don't get promoted during his contract and a brand new training academy 2 miles from their new shiny stadium. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

More pace the better for me out wide.

Yep Benrahma is the polar opposite of what we need. Wrong wing position. Likes to hug the ball and we need pace and directness, if not a little athleticism. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Think you mean right. And yes we need another  but it shouldn't be anyone like Benrahma. We need to balance Grealish on the left with a completely different type of right winger. More Allbrighton'esque. 

I say left as I feel that is where he was effective. Benrahma also a AML.

If we're talking the AMR position then there are definately more options around.

Rashica, Lookman, Buendia amongst others.

Edited by AvfcRigo82