Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

16 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I keep wondering why Gregg tweeted this too. What did he hear? Why hasn't he mentioned Rashica since?

Because he wanted to cover himself having been very dismissive and sneery around the chance of it previously.

This was when the bell was still telling everyone Grealish was leaving. He knows nothing and comes on here for news.

I think the story about Smith liking Kessler was because he happened to be near the top of the front page that week. He said some waffle about the club thinking he was similar to Alexander-Arnold with his "pace". Would you say Trent is quick? Would that be in your top three things you would say about him? Totally invented.

A clueless man.

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So is this Roca character more comparable to someone like Baptise Santa Maria?

Exactly. Sits in front of the defence and starts moves.

Doesn't have the engine of Santamaria though, more quality on the ball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It translates too:

Aston Villa joins the bid for Marc Roca The Premier League will almost certainly be the midfielder's destiny in this transfer market. More details in our portal.

Defensive midfielder?   Really?   🤔

According to Jim White and a handful of our fans, Villa are done spending in this window...?

Can't get this bloke out of my head every time I read that guys name (showing my age somewhat)

1596235287186.PNG

53 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but interesting to note that the Instagram photo that he (Nakamba) shared of himself & Rashica was also liked by a certain Ahmed Elmohamedy.

I have not seen this, that's the issue with the Rashica thread being closed I guess...

35 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Because he wanted to cover himself having been very dismissive and sneery around the chance of it previously.

This was when the bell was still telling everyone Grealish was leaving. He knows nothing and comes on here for news

Evans wasn’t the only one that weekend. Ashley Preece (I believe it was him) tweeted something similar that weekend. It seems that someone around the club said something to suggest that a deal was on the cards.

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

This really wouldn’t be a good signing IMO

incidentally - almost certainly bullshit. Just all piggybacking off of a jovial insta exchange between Terry and Costa 

I agree its a dubious signing, dont understand it really, unless Terry can work some magic. It would add some bite and plan B.

The twitter account is usually bang on though, he doesnt say much so what he does say is usually the real deal. Doesnt mean it will happen though...

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems he is a DM ?

Nakamba replacement if true?

6 ft 1 as well.

Is this finally our requested DM @TRO ?  lol

Could be...don't know much about him, but the criteria looks good.

• Like 1