Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

To be fair, there's been more news on the Rashica transfer in here in 5 days than what there has been in the Edouard, Benrahma & King threads combined for the whole of September..

True, but again I think it went back to people being silly and just posting for effect rather than constructive discussion. opening the thread will likely open that can of worms again and I think the mods don't have enough time to deal with that! Would still be interesting to know if you have heard anything more on this though... 

• Like 1

Just now, cyrusr said:

True, but again I think it went back to people being silly and just posting for effect rather than constructive discussion. opening the thread will likely open that can of worms again and I think the mods don't have enough time to deal with that! Would still be interesting to know if you have heard anything more on this though... 

Agree! 

12 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Come on mods, what's the worst that can happen? Best case scenario we get Rashica, worst case scenario we just post fish puns until the window closes and you close the thread again. 

Sounds like a fin/fin to me. 

Agreed! 

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Gets fish puns ready..... 

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Come on mods, what's the worst that can happen?

we just post fish puns until the window closes and you close the thread again. 

Sounds like a win/win to me. 

Probably half the reason if I was to hazard a guess?

If we can keep it to speculation I dare say it would still be open?... Turning it to stupidity and it becomes a nightmare to moderate.

There, I've said all I can for the reinstatement.

I now ask the good people of VillaTalk...

tenor.gif

;)

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Probably half the reason if I was to hazard a guess?

If we can keep it to speculation I dare say it would still be open?... Turning it to stupidity and it becomes a nightmare to moderate.

There, I've said all I can for the reinstatement.

I now ask the good people of VillaTalk...

tenor.gif

;)

I'm confused. Rashica is signing for Norwich now?

27 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

No harm in opening the thread for a few days. He either joins and it stays open or it closes on Monday. Come on mods... ☺️

You’ve got to be codding mods, please open up the Rashica thread, we will dolphinately scale back on the fish puns, and without it the atmosphere is just too trench in here, let minnow when it’s been re-opened, as I thought it was brilliant, and we all need to know what AVFCRigo has been herring about. This is an opportunaty not to be missed. Don’t be so Koi and make it ofishal again, have some sole and don’t be such a pain in the bass. Or do you need more time to mullet over ?

Don’t make this site just a load of pollocks !

That is my first and last post including any fish puns, so i can guarantee i won't use any if the mods reopen the Rashica thread.

Edited by dukes
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

To be fair, there's been more news on the Rashica transfer in here in 5 days than what there has been in the Edouard, Benrahma & King threads combined for the whole of September..

I’m not so sure - I don’t think anything has changed in 6 weeks - but if people still want to talk about it for the final few days, then I’m happy enough for the mods to reopen it.

However, the only way for the fascination with Rashica ends is if he either signs for us or someone else.

If he stays at WB, then I guess the thread gets reopened anyway for the Jan window....

13 minutes ago, thunderball said:

143904503_Screenshot2020-10-01at14_23_04.thumb.png.72d116b2aa4edc02eb09aafebcd95e2e.png

This really wouldn’t be a good signing IMO

incidentally - almost certainly bullshit. Just all piggybacking off of a jovial insta exchange between Terry and Costa 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

It translates too:

Aston Villa joins the bid for Marc Roca The Premier League will almost certainly be the midfielder's destiny in this transfer market. More details in our portal.

Defensive midfielder?   Really?   🤔

According to Jim White and a handful of our fans, Villa are done spending in this window...?