Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I'm still a little concerned about our striker situation considering Wesley will be out for a pretty long time still from what I have heard. If only Davis could start finding the net. It's a little frustrating because I think that he is quality in all other parts of his game tbh. 

Just now, osmark86 said:

I'm still a little concerned about our striker situation considering Wesley will be out for a pretty long time still from what I have heard. If only Davis could start finding the net. It's a little frustrating because I think that he is quality in all other parts of his game tbh. 

I personally don’t think Davis will be good enough for Villa’s plans. However, many more people think he’s going to be a real player for us, so let’s hope they are correct 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I personally don’t think Davis will be good enough for Villa’s plans. However, many more people think he’s going to be a real player for us, so let’s hope they are correct 

I'm really not convinced just yet, but I haven't written him off either. There is a player in there, he's almost a complete package.

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Martin Laurence, the writer of that article and the founder of WhoScored, is a big Villa fan. 

And I'll bet he's here on VT, too. Hi Martin! 

20 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Agree. Who knows which Wes will come back and how long it will take him to find his feet. We only have 2 strikers at the club and whilst Traore and El Ghazi can play there, it's not ideal.

Agreed and said the same yesterday. 

We need Brewster as a minimum so if we don’t sign him there’s a good chance we could be in the mix for Edoaurd or Sarr.

45 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Rule number one of transfer club - say youre done to drive prices down.

Rule number two of transfer club - don't mention transfer club... 👀

Rule number three - don't be a moron like Ole and say your going to buy anyone you want, no one can stop you, Manchester United are the biggest club in the world

😂

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Are we going to unlock the thread @mods? 

Agree, even if only so @AvfcRigo82 can post what he's heard - yes he could post in here but clearly isn't going to on principle now.

If it doesn't happen by Monday the thread is gone anyway and if people abuse it then it gets locked again, but with other 'sure as heck ain't happening' threads still open... what's the harm?

• Like 1

Come on mods, what's the worst that can happen? Best case scenario we get Rashica, worst case scenario we just post fish puns until the window closes and you close the thread again. 

Sounds like a win/win to me. 

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

I suspect the Mods are going to want something more concrete before opening up Pandora's box again... 

To be fair, there's been more news on the Rashica transfer in here in 5 days than what there has been in the Edouard, Benrahma & King threads combined for the whole of September..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

To be fair, there's been more news on the Rashica transfer in here in 5 days than what there has been in the Edouard, Benrahma & King threads combined for the whole of September..

Has there?

• Like 1