Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

I calculate we have spent circa £70m net.  They were initially speculating that we had £100m.  If we have, for me, it would be:

In: Rashica/Benrhama £20m, DM £20m, Left Back £15m, Reserve 9/Josh King £10m

Out: AEG £10m, Engels £9m, Nakamba £11m, 2 keepers £5m (assuming we largely get back what we paid?)

Net spend would be circa £100m

What a window that would be.  We would be challenging then.  If we don't do this it will be a bit like last summer (but obviously much better) where most of us thought it was nearly a very good window but we were a Benrhama and a Maupay short.

I think the info Rigo gave us was 100% legit at the time, but it does look like we have moved on.

That said... I will be like a kid at Christmas if he did sign, and this place would suffer a meltdown on par with Chernobyl 😂

What Is That Oh No GIF by IMDb

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I’m so over Rashica.  There was a two week period where I was like a full on junkie but Barkley has been my methadone prescription. 

I was never high on Rashica but you make a fair point.

At the start of the window it was like  he was going to be as important as Jack to the team and other transfers were much less important.

But what we’ve actually done is strengthen the team in key areas....which is the sensible way.

If he does sign, and only put him on a par with Bertrand....and behind Martinez, Barkley and Watkins imo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

"It may be that he stays, but it may also be that we won't see him in the Werder jersey again." - Frank Baumann, SV Werder Bremen Sporting Director.

Another thing to take note of, Rocket man ""injured"" his knee on the last international fixture, hasn't played for Bremen since then...

Yet he is in contention for Kosovo's next international fixture, combined with removing everything of Werder Bremen from his social media platforms.

14 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Strange how he's still not ready to play in the Bundesliga yet...

:popcorn:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Personally i'm thinking it'll be Benrahma...

I think Rashica would be a much better player however.

Possibly but it’ll be when the Prem/Chumps window closes imo.

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Personally i'm thinking it'll be Benrahma...

I think Rashica would be a much better player however.

Rashica is definitely the better player. Maybe we will try for him but if we can't get it done by Monday 11pm then we'll turn our attentions to Benrahma for the next week of the domestic window?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Rashica is imo definitely the better player. Maybe we will try for him but if we can't get it done by Monday 11pm because he doesn’t want to come then we may turn our attentions to Benrahma for the next week of the domestic window?

* corrected 

Edited by rayk

Hopefully the Rashica, Sarr and Sancho deals are all linked.

So if United sign Sancho, Dortmund could move for Rashica, meaning we could try a loan to buy deal for Sarr.

If United don't sign Sancho, they will either move for Dembele or Sarr, meaning we could move for Rashica.

maths confundido GIF by Intellmedia

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Hold up, what's all the buzz about on here at the moment? I'm hearing Roca, Costa, Rashica, Benrahma. I thought we were done? 

WHAT ARE WE HEARING. 

Depends who you listen to..

According to "Sky Sources", Villa's spending is done... 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

The same champions league clubs as Reo Coker and Bacuna presumably. 

Haha, yes the mythical one that buys players solely based on their hugely inflated egos.

Edited by rayk