Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Interesting that dean wasn't asked about future possible transfers in his interview, he even mentioned he was thankful he got the 5 in....didn't mention any future possibilities.

Wonder if we are done now?

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

only 4 more days of this "ooh maybe, ooh I know something" horse shit and we can all move on with our lives. I hope he comes, but there's **** all out there to suggest it's actually happening

I agree. The Benrahma speculation has been very weak.  ;)

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

only 4 more days of this "ooh maybe, ooh I know something" horse shit and we can all move on with our lives. I hope he comes, but there's **** all out there to suggest it's actually happening

Only 4 days internationally, but I guarantee if they haven't all moved there'll be speculation about Buendia, Benrahma, Sarr, King and anyone else from Championship clubs until the domestic window shuts, and that's still got a fortnight to run.

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So is this Roca character more comparable to someone like Baptise Santa Maria?

Be the first to admit I've not watched either of them enough to make any definite statement but I'd say Santamaria is more physical and maybe a bit better defensively with better engine while Roca is quite a bit better passer of the ball and technical. Experts might disagree :D 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Plot Twist:

Nakamba to Bremen in Part exchange for he who shall not be mentioned ( 15 mill + Nakamba ). They want a midfielder.

Roca in for 7.5 mill.

Sorted.

Can you please make room so we can also get Ludwig Augustinsson into that deal?

Edited by sne

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Be the first to admit I've not watched either of them enough to make any definite statement but I'd say Santamaria is more physical and maybe a bit better defensively with better engine while Roca is quite a bit better passer of the ball and technical. Experts might disagree :D 

Sounds about right. 

• Thanks 1