Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

It translates too:

Aston Villa joins the bid for Marc Roca The Premier League will almost certainly be the midfielder's destiny in this transfer market. More details in our portal.

Defensive midfielder?   Really?   🤔

According to Jim White and a handful of our fans, Villa are done spending in this window...?

Unless there were legs in the Nakamba to Turkey rumours I don't see this happening. 

Just now, AvfcRigo82 said:

It translates too:

Aston Villa joins the bid for Marc Roca The Premier League will almost certainly be the midfielder's destiny in this transfer market. More details in our portal.

According to Jim White and a handful of our fans, Villa are done spending in this window...?

This seems too random. I know there’s been a bit of noise of nakamba leaving, but not expecting it. Think our name is just being used in a bidding war.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

It translates too:

It’s like me and biscuits when I just say one more....it never is 😉😂

We can sign no one else and I'd be perfectly fine with that. A couple positions could do with something but signing that many players again is unrealistic and not something I want anyway. 

I'm very happy with the business we've done.

2 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

This seems too random. I know there’s been a bit of noise of nakamba leaving, but not expecting it. Think our name is just being used in a bidding war.

Or to undermine Jim White and all the other journalists that have concluded our spending for us with 5 days to go.

I'm not being greedy, I'm not expecting more but I think it's safe to say Nas & Wes will say when we're done, not Sky Sports or aload of journalists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

Seems he is a DM ?

Nakamba replacement if true?

6 ft 1 as well.

Is this finally our requested DM @TRO ?  lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

The Rashica thread was just fish, tits and then the occasional random tweet about how absolutely nothing has changed regarding the deal :lol:

Not much of a surprise the mods got fed up and locked it.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Shipping Nakamba out and getting Roca in is just well a no brainer ... Reports say his price has dropped to £9 mill... I agree probs just our name being used to drum up interest/price 

Is he good then?

22 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

Obviously I've never heard of him before, but after Googling "Marc Roca" and discovering that Sheffield Utd are apparently interested, I'm all for it just to piss off Wilder if nothing else.

Roca is great. Physicality would be his issue coming to the PL though. Took Doug some time to figure it out.

We do need cover for Luiz really, Marvellous isn't good enough on the ball.

But we're definitely onto the nice-to-haves rather than essential list by now.

42 minutes ago, obelixe_ said:

10m euro would be absurd value. Bayern were after him for big money a year ago. Doubt there's anything in it as CM is the one area we're well stocked in but I wouldn't say no!

1 minute ago, Tez500 said:

We need Nakamba to get his mate Rashica over the line! I also wouldn't be in a rush to get rid as I think he will be better this year.

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but interesting to note that the Instagram photo that he (Nakamba) shared of himself & Rashica was also liked by a certain Ahmed Elmohamedy.