Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, rayk said:

It’s a hugely important point. Dougie took most of the season to bed in and whether we sell him or not, we need competition beyond Nakamba.

Given Espanyol have been relegated he’s definitely off, so let’s buy him now as we’re unlikely to be able to buy him in 12 months time.

Who?

44 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Honestly, I find it hard to answer this as I don't watch much of the Premier League at all. Usually only Villa games. From what I've seen, he seems a bit like Diogo Jota. Both are quick, direct and look to cut inside. But that's based on the limited time I've spent watching Jota. Buendia is more of a creative player, so not that similar. I'd imagine Buendia would be good played centrally so he can ping balls about the pitch and play through balls, which ironically is what Rashica loves to run onto. The two could work in the same team actually.

what league do you watch as a matter of interest?

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

Oh. ok....thanks

You should know all about Rashica, then.

Yes, I've seen him many times.

When I say I don't watch the Premier League, I should say I only watch Villa games and no others. That kind of sounded like I don't even watch my own team 😅

I reckon Rashica is a fan of the Clash and just can't make his mind up so every day says to his wife "Darling you've got to let me know, should I stay or should I go?" 

Villa weren't prepared to wait, clearly. Getting Barley on loan surely leaves the Rashica money spare for others but will they be before the window closes or when it reopens in January? 

26 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Yes, I've seen him many times.

When I say I don't watch the Premier League, I should say I only watch Villa games and no others. That kind of sounded like I don't even watch my own team 😅

No, i knew what you meant

• Haha 1

After watching this first half, I can't see how anyone can say we don't need another wide/attacking player. El Ghazi is just not very good and we know Trezeguet is limited. We're kind of relying on Traore being good but what if he's not as good as we're hoping or he takes time to settle? We just need one more option and I really hope we can do something in the last 4 days.

• Like 3

Traore doesn't really cut it. Hopefully he delivers, but I wanted someone with pace. He looks slow as feck. 

Hause and Taylor terrifies me. I really want better options there. Being stuck with them for enough matches and we're ****. Especially Hause. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Traore doesn't really cut it. Hopefully he delivers, but I wanted someone with pace. He looks slow as feck. 

Hause and Taylor terrifies me. I really want better options there. Being stuck with them for enough matches and we're ****. Especially Hause. 

i wouldn't judge him on one game

• Like 3