Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

37 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

What have you heard?

Edit: Noticed "what do you know?" might sound like I'm accusing ypu of knowing feck all. 😄

Medical completed.

37 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

No way they would announce tonight is there?

Highly unlikely but never say never.

Chelsea bought him for his potential which he's never realised. Think he's massively over-rated personally, not really sure what his position is: Charges around with his head down too much and lacks the brain for attacking midfield and he's going to leave you short defensively if you play him deeper. 

Be quite happy to give him a miss unless it's a loan with an option to buy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

Chelsea bought him for his potential which he's never realised. Think he's massively over-rated personally, not really sure what his position is: Charges around with his head down too much and lacks the brain for attacking midfield and he's going to leave you short defensively if you play him deeper. 

Be quite happy to give him a miss unless it's a loan with an option to buy.

I’m not being funny, but have you seen him play much?

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Think someone on Reddit said they’d heard it was happening. Gathered pace as a rumour with no one adding extra knowledge. Then people placing bets on it based on the speculation, then people getting excited as we are then odds on to make a signing. 

No journo has linked us. 

Said reddit post. 

D75EC79C-1174-49B1-8BAF-518BC3048283.jpeg

At risk of incurring the wrath of Alan Partridge, I see Leeds are about to be sued by Leipzig for not buying Augustin having gained promotion. Seemingly it was a condition of his loan. We were linked with Augustin last summer before he was loaned to Monaco (then Leeds). Dodged a bullet there.

Edited by thunderball
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

About half a dozen times?

Possibly around that figure last season alone I’d have thought but who knows.

What are you driving at? If you disagree with my assessment that’s fine I’ll try not to be too precious.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Barkley is finished, no hunger left. Be dissappointed with that

Where is the evidence for this? 

He has started 26 games for Chelsea the last 2 seasons and made 22 substitute appearances. So yes, whilst that makes him a bit part player at a very good Premier League team, it hardly screams "finished". 

4 goals in 8 games for England in 2019.

"No hunger left"

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 4