Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

43 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

We may. Who knows what they’re planning.

Yeah, this. I read this window was going to be about quality not quantity. Now thinking that was a misquote, should have been quality in quantity. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Barkley doesn’t start many matches for Chelsea in their league games but he played regularly in the FA Cup this year where he was pretty influential. This highlight package is just from his FA Cup appearances last season:

Class goal against Liverpool in there. 

8 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

Whether Barkley's got the hunger is another matter; he's certainly got the legs if his lockdown 5k runs were anything to go by!

Ha, I know the guy Richard who posted the “world record” on that article. He smashed me at a Parkrun on New Year’s Day a couple of years back and we had a brief chat. As for Barkley’s 5k, I could beat that (using his style) and I’m in my 40s 🙂

Edited by andyjsg
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Awol said:

Class goal against Liverpool in there. 

That's like Rashica's goal against Bayern 

Anyone who thinks Barkley is a poor footballer must be comparing him to Messi or Ronaldo. He would walk straight into our first XI and probably be ONE OF OUR best players. 

Edited by Made In Aston

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Anyone who thinks Barkley is a poor footballer must be comparing him to Messi or Ronaldo. He would walk straight into our first XI and probably be our best player. 

I agree he'd start for us but if you think he's a better player than Jack you're mad

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Anyone who thinks Barkley is a poor footballer must be comparing him to Messi or Ronaldo. He would walk straight into our first XI and probably be our best player. 

You was doing so well until you mentioned best player. Barkley isn't fit to lace Grealish's boots. Great Player on his day but not World Class