Tom13

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Must be truly miserable being an Ipswich town fan at the moment. What the hell are they doing being midtable in the third tier of English football?

It can all be traced back to one moment

Mc Carthy Fuck Yeah GIF - Mc Carthy Fuck Yeah Yas - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Must be truly miserable being an Ipswich town fan at the moment. What the hell are they doing being midtable in the third tier of English football?

Finding their natural level. 

Phone up Walsall and try and do a deal for him to go there. He can stay local and build his confidence up, their strikers are currently struggling. Even if we cover his wages, he needs to play men's football now . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Forcing a manager out for keeping them midtable on a nothing budget. Get everything they deserve if honest

• Like 2

I think they will bring him home in Jan and restore some of his confidence with the u23s and training with the first team ( if hes still up for it ) 

He will not be the first player to look a superstar at youth level and then out of his depth at the mens level. 

Leta face it the loans have been pretty mucb disastrous when looked at as a group. The 3 players that stood out were Young Barry and Raikhy and only the former is getting playing time albeit with very little goals and assists 

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Forcing a manager out for keeping them midtable on a nothing budget. Get everything they deserve if honest

I'm no expert on the subject but Ipswich have the second most valuable squad in EFL League 1. They have a budget on par with Portsmouth, Wigan and Sunderland, who are considered giant clubs in that league. 

Hardly a "nothing budget". 

Edited by Steero113

6 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I'm no expert on the subject but Ipswich have the second most valuable squad in EFL League 1. They have a budget on par with Portsmouth, Wigan and Sunderland, who are considered giant clubs in that league. 

Hardly a "nothing budget". 

Meant Mick McCarthy in the Championship with a different owner

• Like 1

On 08/12/2021 at 11:21, The Fun Factory said:

They deserve it for supporting Richard Wright after his assault on Luc Nilis…

This is nearly 20 years of karma coming back to haunt them…

• Like 1

Whilst their recent history has been less than stellar, I feel a little bit more respect should be paid to Ipswich as a club if i’m honest. They are one of only 23 clubs that have won the English league.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

They deserve it for supporting Richard Wright after his assault on Luc Nilis…

This is nearly 20 years of karma coming back to haunt them…

No they deserve it after celebrating thinking they won the league after beating us at Villa Park

And for Mike Mills thinking he was an actor

This is over 40 years of karma coming back to haunt them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Whilst their recent history has been less than stellar, I feel a little bit more respect should be paid to Ipswich as a club if i’m honest. They are one of only 23 clubs that have won the English league.

And nearly, but not quite twice. 

Â