Tom13

Thanked Ipswich for "the experience", not for the good time he had playing football.

Apparently he has had offers to go to the Championship, but Villa thinks Swindon will be best till the end of the season with his limited game time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Apparently he has had offers to go to the Championship, but Villa thinks Swindon will be best till the end of the season with his limited game time.

Source for this or are you just speculating?

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I posted on here previous, my pals son is best mates with him. I hear alot of info on Barry, my mate loves a bit of gossip, but don't like to post to much as don't wanna be a snitch.

Ideal thanks mate, particularly interested in his development. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Tbf this isnt that evil of rumours to slip out :D

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

How do u watch this, please?

On Villa TV, I paid about £20 for the year and you get most of the youth games and full replays of the senior matches after the games… I think you can pay £1.99 per month,  but it’s up to you: Villa TV+

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Barry is starting for youth team today at 14:30… going to try and watch it in between “working” 

Glad we got Young, Barry and Raikhy all back and ready for this crunch match 

I'm still p'd off at Ipswich Town to be honest, for wasting Barry's time. The facts:

- rated highly as emerging talent by West Brom

- so much so that he showed up on Barcelona's radar, gets signed

- wins awards in their developmental setup

- gets transferred here

- gets thrust into a debut against oh ermmmm only the league champions sporting the obstacle man mountain that is Virgil Van Dijk, scores, wins plaudits.... exciting talent proven

- loaned to Ipswich who barely use him at all and as I write, are in 10th place (but are L1s joint third top scorers to be fair but...) why even bother loaning him. Good enough to achieve all of the above points but not good enough for Ipswich first XI more? Enjoy League One again next year, Ipswich. I cannot wait to see Barry develop. Good luck son.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

I'm still p'd off at Ipswich Town to be honest, for wasting Barry's time. The facts:

- rated highly as emerging talent by West Brom

- so much so that he showed up on Barcelona's radar, gets signed

- wins awards in their developmental setup

- gets transferred here

- gets thrust into a debut against oh ermmmm only the league champions sporting the obstacle man mountain that is Virgil Van Dijk, scores, wins plaudits.... exciting talent proven

- loaned to Ipswich who barely use him at all and as I write, are in 10th place (but are L1s joint third top scorers to be fair but...) why even bother loaning him. Good enough to achieve all of the above points but not good enough for Ipswich first XI more? Enjoy League One again next year, Ipswich. I cannot wait to see Barry develop. Good luck son.

Note that Van Dijk didn't play that game

• Like 2

He's played okay, would have scored a very good goal after weaving his way past a few of their players if it wasn't for a very good block, and forced their keeper into a good save at the end, he's looked the most dangerous of the front three today. Also have to remember that he hasn't played much football in a while now so is going to look rusy.

Â