Tom13

I don't think Jedinek is in charge of where our loan players go out on loan, that's the job of Adam Henshall who is the 'Head Of Emerging Talent & Loans', Jednak is 'Loan Player Development Coach' so will be responsible for keeping touch with the loaness making sure they're okay, giving them advice and things like that, he also still coaches the U16s the last i heard. He will be in constant contact with Barry though so will be able to advise Henshall and others at the club what he thinks is best for him.

I've got a feeling we might just keep him in the U23s for the second half of the season, a few of our current U23s could potentially go out loan themselves, so he could serve as a sort of replacement. if he hadn't have gone out on loan in the first place it wouldn't have been grave, he'd only just turned eighteen, still plenty of time for him to out on loan in future seasons.

• Like 3

On 18/12/2021 at 12:15, briny_ear said:

They’ve had three longish term appointments. Bobby Robson was with them for 13 years, George Burley for 8 and Mick McCarthy for 6. As you say, In the past four years it’s all gone a bit pear-shaped for them.

Don't forget Sir Alf! 55-63

Very glad he got out of that mess, Delany pretty much telegraphed it when he gave his interview noting his irritation with one loan club (pretty obviously Paul Cook, Ipswich).

Hopefully he can be loaned to a competent manager next time.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Ipswich fan forum I read said he looked out of his depth at this time in League 1 and one game he had 4 touches

I don't panic about his progression but he probably needs to drop a league or 2,and bulk up some more 

Â