• McGinn
    • El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Grealish
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 18)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/19 at 23:59

Great point, but could have been 2. Only gave Dean an average this time. I would like to have seen changes earlier and Super John needs a rest 

• Like 1

We looked OK but with some mistakes, story of our season 

There are some players who ran themselves in to the ground, battled well, did their bit but didn't do anything eye catching 

Thought trez looked really good

Grealish goal was a stunner 

Good point in the scheme but can't help but feel the win was there for us yet again and we let them off with sloppy mistakes and drop in intensity in the second. Still begging for better/earlier subs, too.

Good performance, good result.

Thought Konsa was solid, Mings a little less so through he obviously affected the outcome more with the goal.

First half was brilliant, we really ought to have got a second.

Second half, they stepped up a gear, we dropped off. I'm really pleased we actually came back though, thought it was just going to be seeing out the time once they lead. 

All in all, a point more than I thought we'd have, but they were there for the taking.

Never thought I'd ever be disappointed with a point from Old Trafford. Shows we are progressing but oh my god Yernited are awful these days.

Good performance overall

Just now, HKP90 said:

Think we’d have won it without the El Ghazi injury

Trezeguet was a no show in the second half.

Has Nakamba done a ‘Lee Hendrie’ to one of Deano’s relatives? 

Shame about el Ghazi and Guilbert, but a good point. 

Decent showing, happy with the point. A little sloppy in possession at times. Need to improve on set-pieces.

Weird match for me. For the first time I wasn't worried going into the match playing Man Utd. I didn't fair the OT loss, the VAR ghost or anything. Normally playing against Man Utd the last 20 years I've always felt pretty shit about it, I just knew something would make us lose and it would feel absolutely awful. But this time I didn't feel that. I honestly felt like we were the better team going into the match. 

First half we were the best team by a mile. And until we run out of gas we do really well, but we **** around a lot second half. We lost composure again. This needs work.

Thought most players did well. Mings had an awful mistake, but saved us once or twice after that and scored a goal, so it's hard to complain.

Cracking goal from Grealish.

Thought Trez did really well. Scored and had a crossbar shot. Got us several corners and worked well.

Wesley was poor. Again. He simply isn't a striker. He looks like a midfielder. Replace asap. We don't have time to watch him learn how to become a footballer. 

My main gripe about this game is the lack of subs. From the 68th min mark Nakamba was needed on to close the space infront of our defence. Smith needs to sharply learn to use subs quicker. We can't keep lucking out like this.

Great point for us regardsless.

Oh and well done to our travelling support. Cracking atmosphere you made. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

Take away Ming’s cock up, and Grealish putting away a sitter, we would have taken all three points.

Meh! 

I thought we did well, gave a decent account of ourselves and deserved a point. Grealish has another terrific goal to look back on and the point will keep us out of the bottom three no matter what happens against Chelsea and Leicester. Happy enough with that.

• Like 4

Frustrating not to get the win there. We got penned in again 2nd half, bit of a same old story feel albeit without the usual kicker of late winner from the opposition.

Sign in to follow this  

Â