• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Grealish
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 18)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/19 at 23:59

First half was brilliant, we really ought to have got a second.

Second half, they stepped up a gear, we dropped off. I'm really pleased we actually came back though, thought it was just going to be seeing out the time once they lead. 

All in all, a point more than I thought we'd have, but they were there for the taking.

Weird match for me. For the first time I wasn't worried going into the match playing Man Utd. I didn't fair the OT loss, the VAR ghost or anything. Normally playing against Man Utd the last 20 years I've always felt pretty shit about it, I just knew something would make us lose and it would feel absolutely awful. But this time I didn't feel that. I honestly felt like we were the better team going into the match. 

First half we were the best team by a mile. And until we run out of gas we do really well, but we **** around a lot second half. We lost composure again. This needs work.

Thought most players did well. Mings had an awful mistake, but saved us once or twice after that and scored a goal, so it's hard to complain.

Cracking goal from Grealish.

Thought Trez did really well. Scored and had a crossbar shot. Got us several corners and worked well.

Wesley was poor. Again. He simply isn't a striker. He looks like a midfielder. Replace asap. We don't have time to watch him learn how to become a footballer. 

My main gripe about this game is the lack of subs. From the 68th min mark Nakamba was needed on to close the space infront of our defence. Smith needs to sharply learn to use subs quicker. We can't keep lucking out like this.

Great point for us regardsless.

Oh and well done to our travelling support. Cracking atmosphere you made. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

I thought we did well, gave a decent account of ourselves and deserved a point. Grealish has another terrific goal to look back on and the point will keep us out of the bottom three no matter what happens against Chelsea and Leicester. Happy enough with that.

• Like 4

Â