• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Grealish
    • Trézéguet (El Ghazi 18)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/12/19 at 23:59

Our trend is so consistent.....we score and miss chances and the opposition creep back in to the game.

We clearly need to buy to stabilise the composure and the control of the game.

Our individual errors always seem to result in a goal too.

good point though and sad we have to keep relying on Jack.

• Like 1

Delighted with the first half performance. We dominated them. Jack was incredible. El Ghazi offered a great deal and Targett looked wonderful. 

Second half devolved into hit and hope to Wes. I sometimes can see that Heaton played for Burnley. Beyond some nice passes, Wes didn’t offer a lot second half for me. He v much looks like a player learning his trade, I think that’s kind.

Defensively, we get nervous. Mings tried to take control but always has an error in him. Guilbert looked good for me - despite being a bit exposed. I think Ezri is a good player but is being a bit too deferential to Mings.

What worries me is the lack of change we can make from the bench. Lansbury was nowhere. Trez is so raw but showed some good stuff. For me, Wes should’ve been off and McGinn was faded. Again.

I would’ve taken a point. Now I’m disappointed because united are awful, like properly awful. Anyway, I hope that ends the top six whodo, mind. Offensively, we’re easily good enough to stay up.

Onwards. 

2 minutes ago, jim said:

I’ll take a point.

Smiths lack of subs is mystifying though.

not really - we changed against Liverpool and arguably those changes cost us - since then we haven't gone gung ho with the changes and have 4pts

For about 25 years I have dreaded this fixture but not today. A point was the least we deserved. The confidence this will give the team is worth another few more points alone.

There aren’t many Man U players that are better than ours at the moment. Man U are proving to be the exception to the rule that you can buy success in football.

Can’t wait for Chelsea now! 

• Like 2

Not sure if I'm allowed to mention streams in this thread but while it's great that I can watch these games, the one I had today with a chat box next to it, **** me there are some absolute clowns on this planet right now.  From pretending there's been a goal to saying the Queen had died and they wouldn't play the second half.  Proper weirdos.

• Like 1

Â