January Transfers 2019/20

sne

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Axel is too injury prone.

Been injured for the past 2 months. Was the same story last season.

Don't really think it's worth it to keep players around that is that injury prone.

Yeah I agree, he's the Keinan Davis of centre backs

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Piatek off to Hertha Berlin, we certainly had a chance

If we could spend that kind of money, we might have been in the conversation.

But it's blindingly obvious we can't, so it's all moot.

• Like 1

Albion in talks to sign Kamil Grosicki from Hull, so they're not against selling their better players this window, would probably accept a decent bid for Bowen rather than risk losing him for a lot less in the summer with only a year left on his contract.

44 minutes ago, Chindie said:

If we could spend that kind of money, we might have been in the conversation.

But it's blindingly obvious we can't, so it's all moot.

Apparently we put in an option to buy for 25 million pounds at the end of a loan spell. AC Milan president confirmed they had only received loan offers back then, which weren't of interest.

5 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Apparently we put in an option to buy for 25 million pounds at the end of a loan spell. AC Milan president confirmed they had only received loan offers back then, which weren't of interest.

Yeah, the latest report I saw was that Berlin's offer was a straight buy, while Spurs wanted to loan and buy later. Guess Milan doesn't want to wait for the money.

19 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think Axel in the summer is a definite possibility.  I would definitely keep the 5 centre halves we have right now though.  

He's been injured for the past 2 months that why he's not been playing.

He was playing pretty regularly before the injury.

Not a chance in hell Tuenzebe comes here, in the summer Purslow hinted that we will not be used to improve other clubs players only for them to go back to their home clubs, I took this as a shot at Man U and Chelsea. If Chester goes (and I think him being on the bench and in contention, was a thank you to him and to put him in the shop window) we will replace him with an experienced starter.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Not a chance in hell Tuenzebe comes here, in the summer Purslow hinted that we will not be used to improve other clubs players only for them to go back to their home clubs, I took this as a shot at Man U and Chelsea. If Chester goes (and I think him being on the bench and in contention, was a thank you to him and to put him in the shop window) we will replace him with an experienced starter.

I don't want Chester to leave.

I love that man so much

• Like 1

Just now, Dave-R said:

Jota could be going Fulham I read, is that so we can bring someone else in, has Smith realised he's not upto standard of the premier???

You can tell he has got some quality but I feel this level is just too fast and strong for him.

Championship is his level IMO.

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

What's this Daniel Sturridge news, 4.2 mill offer we've sposed to of tabled, not sure how I feel about it.

Low risk signing in terms of fee, obvious upside and sentimental value as well. Call it romantic nourishment.

Edited by maqroll