January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Just now, maqroll said:

Low risk signing, obvious upside and sentimental value as well. Call it romantic nourishment.

Well if he works out it would certainly be a revelation.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Axel is too injury prone.

Been injured for the past 2 months. Was the same story last season.

Don't really think it's worth it to keep players around that is that injury prone.

By that logic, Jack is injury prone because he's missed lengthy spells just about every season except this one...

I think Deano would take Axel in a heartbeat, if he thought he could get him.

19 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

What's this Daniel Sturridge news, 4.2 mill offer we've sposed to of tabled, not sure how I feel about it.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/unbelievable-player-exclusive-hutton-urges-villa-to-make-great-signing-as-bid-reported/

The Turkish version of Sun original source. Even BM questioning the veracity of the link. Also Hutton is an idiot if he thinks this is a good signing 

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

The Turkish version of Sun original source. Even BM questioning the veracity of the link. Also Hutton is an idiot if he thinks this is a good signing 

Oh ok if it's the anything vers of the sun I'll choose not to believe lol.

Im not as clued up as some of you on who are credible sources, I would like to know what sources are trustable though.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Oh ok if it's the anything vers of the sun I'll choose not to believe lol.

Im not as clued up as some of you on who are credible sources, I would like to know what sources are trustable though.

None since we give nothing away anymore. John Percy is reliable but don't expect early rumours

• Thanks 1

We've got to sign another forward player. It would be crazy not to, we are in a worse position than we were when we needed another striker in the summer. We had Wesley, Kodjia and Davis then, whereas we've only really got Samatta and Davis now.

I'm positive we will bring in a forward player, but I think we need someone with pace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

We've got to sign another forward player. It would be crazy not to, we are in a worse position than we were when we needed another striker in the summer. We had Wesley, Kodjia and Davis then, whereas we've only really got Samatta and Davis now.

I'm positive we will bring in a forward player, but I think we need someone with pace.

We have lost Hogan too. 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sturridge Benteke Wanyama would all be appalling signings because all yesterday's men with various levels of crocked

Indeed. Benteke is the only one there I would think about for even a second, and even then it would only be on the basis of there being no alternative and his being extremely cheap. Which he won't be.

• Like 1