January Transfers 2019/20

sne

22 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Really?

I talk so much sh*t I thought I was doing you the slightest courtesy of breaking down my essay long posts into lines.

Learn something everyday.

Speaking personally, yes, please use paragraphs. You make good points in good posts but I just scroll past these single-line offerings most of the time. Paragraphs allow cohesion, which is good 👍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

He can wear what he wants. But you can't dress like that and not expect to be mocked a little bit.

You sound like his mum. If you are then I am sorry.

I think it looks cool, I am not his Mum, I can assure you of that

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why not?

I'm joking, but he looks like a bit of an egotistical Representative for Wellingborough who cares far too. Much about material things.... 

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

those haircuts on the pair of them make them look like a couple of characters out of Peaky Blinders. 

It is almost like people are influenced by popular culture.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we're all treading carefully around the fact that he looks like a complete, f***** bellend. And as for those handbags that all the kids are wearing these days, they're shit as well. Use your pockets you stupid pricks. 

Sick and tired of it. 

At least he ain’t wearing slide sandels with socks I’ve seen people wearing. Wtf is all that about? 

Looks like a drag queen outfit. Goes without saying it will be commented on. I also do believe anyone that has a problem with getting comments and attention about their outfit wouldn't dress like that. 

I really couldn't care less, as we all know young footballers generally have more money than sense. 

I just hope he's good at this football stuff. 

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think it looks cool, I am not his Mum, I can assure you of that

I don’t mean to sound sexist so  apologises if It comes across that way. But I think women may appriecate the latest trends more than middle age men. (Or those approaching it).

No striker signed in time for tomorrow, which probably means we won't have one in time for Tuesday either, after which we could be cut adrift in the bottom three with much tougher games to come. Really thought something would get announced this morning in addition to the Samatta news. shouldn't be going into premier league games without a single striker, the fact that Kodjia is being let go, and neither of Hogan or Hepburn-Murphy have been recalled seems almost like a failure to take proper care of our situation to me.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, useless said:

No striker signed in time for tomorrow, which probably means we won't have one in time for Tuesday either, after which we could be cut adrift in the bottom three with much tougher games to come. Really thought something would get announced this morning in addition to the Samatta news. shouldn't be going into premier league games without a single striker, the fact that Kodjia is being let go, and neither of Hogan or Hepburn-Murphy have been recalled seems almost like a failure to take proper care of our situation to me.

Here we go again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, useless said:

Let's just hope the knowledge of incoming signings and higher quality competition for places gives this lot a kick up the arse for at least 2 more games.

Hopefully Drinkwater will be up to speed as well.

18 minutes ago, useless said:

How does the first part mean the second part? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Or maybe we know it would be pointless recalling those two as they wouldn’t make an impact.