January Transfers 2019/20

sne

25 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Already spending  his signing-on bonus, I see. He also seems to be admiring a well-laid floor there. 

Is he a footballer ;)

Looks like a dealer with a designer bag full of shit to me !!!!

It was widely reported that we had sent scouts to Spain to view La Liga games with the specific task of finding a forward.

Jovic is the first striker from La Liga to be linked to us, and if Sociedad satisfy Madrid as a safe home for Odegaard, then why not Villa for Jovic over 6 months?

While he's probably their only out and out striker apart from Benzema, they are absolutely stacked with talent in forward wide positions.

They have played Bale as the central forward, and I'm sure wouldn't scupper their title chances if they were put in a position where Benzema got injured.

Obviously I have no idea if it's on or not, I didn't even know Jovic existed til today.

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I think we're all treading carefully around the fact that he looks like a complete, f***** bellend. And as for those handbags that all the kids are wearing these days, they're shit as well. Use your pockets you stupid pricks. 

Sick and tired of it. 

Well Done Applause GIF by Friends

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

It was widely reported that we had sent scouts to Spain to view La Liga games with the specific task of finding a forward.

Jovic is the first striker from La Liga to be linked to us, and if Sociedad satisfy Madrid as a safe home for Odegaard, then why not Villa for Jovic over 6 months?

While he's probably their only out and out striker apart from Benzema, they are absolutely stacked with talent in forward wide positions.

They have played Bale as the central forward, and I'm sure wouldn't scupper their title chances if they were put in a position where Benzema got injured.

Obviously I have no idea if it's on or not, I didn't even know Jovic existed til today.

You must be able to watch all the Jupiler league games on terrestrial TV in Spain. Only reason I can think our scouts are over there.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we're all treading carefully around the fact that he looks like a complete, f***** bellend. And as for those handbags that all the kids are wearing these days, they're shit as well. Use your pockets you stupid pricks. 

Sick and tired of it. 

don't follow our players on instagram

10 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sick and tired of it. 

‘Old man shouts at cloud.’

(I might agree but that’s because I’m an old man as well).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Just to counter your well made points, there's no reason why they wouldn't loan him to us in principle, however there are likely more preferable destinations where Madrid are concerned. I'm sure they'd like to see more of him in La Liga to aid his development and integration there, ideally they'd like to see him in a system/style similar to their own to get a better handle on his capabilities, and they'd like him to be playing at as high a level as possible. 

Now we can certainly offer first team football, but I'm not sure all the stars are likely to align on this one.

I'd love to be wrong though!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Sick and tired of it. 

Know him and I promise you he is not a bellend. Don't know where that picture is from but the kid is well grounded and not a big time Charlie at all!!

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

£3m - blinding result TBH.

Yep, won't believe that one until it's confirmed by the club. I can't see anyone paying 3m for a player with 6m left on contract. Especially one as disinterested and crocked as Kodj.

That said, they sound Middle Eastern, probably got loads of cash to burn. 

• Like 1