January Transfers 2019/20

sne

7 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We must be close to 1 or 2 if Kodjia has actually left, would be virtual suicide if we weren’t 

Absolutely. Looking at the photos we might as well just let him go now anyway. There is no way he'll play for us again even if the unthinkable happens and our striker deals collapse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's amused me no end.

A load of old men on an internet forum laughing at a rich 16 year old's designer clothes.
I wonder who has the better fashion sense? 

Tbf Barry's fashion sense is very "follow the crowd" but then again at 16, I'd imagine that's most people.

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Having Kodjia is better than having no-one at all

Have to agree to disagree on that one there chum. I'd rather a non-striker play in the striking role as part of a team than Kodj doing whatever the hell he likes at half pace

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Have to agree to disagree on that one there chum. I'd rather a non-striker play in the striking role as part of a team than Kodj doing whatever the hell he likes at half pace

He was our only threat and now he’s seemingly gone but I’ll trust Smith on this 1

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

forget Louie Barry’s (lack of) fashion sense how has he got just shy of 70,000 followers on twitter for an 16 yo who hasn’t even signed his first professional contract... 

So assume with us he will sign a pre contract?

Can't believe we have let Kodjia go. We have no fit strikers and one who's about to sign whos totally unproven and doesn't appear to play to our strengths. It weakens our negotiating position for any other deals.

I'm sorry to say it but it seems. from the information we have, a ridiculous decision. Lerner like! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rob182 said:

I've never been that fussed about the idea of Bowen, but now that I've seen that Leeds have (supposedly) put in a £3m loan offer with an additional £15m if they get promoted, I'm suddenly jealous and want us to match their offer! :(

And as long as they don't notice we cant get promoted out of the PL we will completely dupe them! :D

• Like 4