January Transfers 2019/20

sne

15 minutes ago, useless said:

The media knew about Drinkwater and Reina at least a week before they signed, and same with Barry if he signs, but with strikers we're getting no definite links just tenuous links and guesswork,  which makes me think that nothing is close at the moment, and we'll probably have to wait until the end of window before someone comes in. Think it was the same in the summer most players we had an idea that they were going to sign long before they actually did, only exception I can think of is Wesley, and even he didn't officially sign for weeks, although the announcement itself came out of the blue.

Wtf has happened here?😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

We placed a bid for Piatek, he doesn't want to come.

He’s just playing hard to get, he loves our a$$ really.  He has Jack Grealish posters on his wall and Chants McGinn’s song in the shower.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

New signing unveiled for the fans. :) Some will love him. Others will hate him, take your pick. 

spacer.png

Seriously though let’s see how the next 3 games go before we completely give up hope. 

The water is halfway up the vertical axis of the glass, but due to its increasing diameter as it rises and at the same time, its decreasing glass thickness, volume-wise it is definitely half empty. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

Am I right in thinking, as we are only allowed to register two loan players at once. that as we have signed Drinkwater and Reina, we are unable to sign any strikers on loan?

If that's right what the fook are we playing at?? Drinkwater was an absolutely nothing signing. Reina I understand but now we are seeing a few clubs open to striker loans and we are totally out of the frame.

Just do not understand it

Can we make a sticky on the loan rules @OutByEaster?

51 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm actually shocked, well with the fact that we aren't even properly linked with anyone.

That's the new regime keeping a tight lid on transfers and it's fantastic. **** the lazy journalists and fake Twitter ITK

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's the new regime keeping a tight lid on transfers and it's fantastic. **** the lazy journalists and fake Twitter ITK

i think in the summer we did keep a tight lid, very impressive.

Honestly though, i think with the striker situation in Jan, we just dropped the ball, i reckon before Wesley's injury there was zero plan to buy another striker, and now we and standing holding our proverbial d*cks and are desperately scratching around for a striker, but arent having any luck finding one currently.

I'm the least "itk" person you will ever meet, I know sod all about the workings or finances of the club, so maybe I'm just being naive, but for some reason I'm confident that we will get what we need this month.