January Transfers 2019/20

sne

The Brum Mail says we have one (UK) loan spot left...

They have two loan spaces remaining. One player could be from either the Championship or Premier League, meaning a loan deal for Benteke remains very much on the cards. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-benteke-17563946

Edited by Jareth

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

The Brum Mail says we have one (UK) loan spot left...

They have two loan spaces remaining. One player could be from either the Championship or Premier League, meaning a loan deal for Benteke remains very much on the cards. 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-benteke-17563946

They mean domestic loan; we can loan more players from Europe. 

Useless as usual.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Not that I believe we're in for them but Llorente starts and Callejon on the bench for Napoli in the Italian Cup at 2pm

Why is there Italian Cup games being played at 2pm on a Tuesday?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Awol said:

Amazing really when you think that reporting factual information - which can be easily sourced without leaving a desk - is the job they get paid to do.

I suppose in mild mitigation, it's probably been written by a 17 year old girl on work experience who also has to write articles about flooded roads, local killers and whichever Kpop star has turned up at the Bull Ring this week, all within the next five minutes.  

Hellas Verona has bought Milan striker Fabio Borini, not sure if this effects Piatek's position at the club and either way he's obviously extremely unlikely to come here .

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I suppose in mild mitigation, it's probably been written by a 17 year old girl on work experience who also has to write articles about flooded roads, local killers and whichever Kpop star has turned up at the Bull Ring this week, all within the next five minutes.  

... based at a desk in Liverpool, and reporting for various local newspapers (all owned by Reach publishing) for different parts of the country.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Reading the last few pages trying to guess who those two blokes are was like watching the masked singer. No-one knows who they are and ultimately no-one really cares who they are.

So the bun head is Patsy Palmer and the tall fella is Justin Hawkins. I'm guessing Drinkwater is really Alan Johnson. #grabscoat

• Like 1