January Transfers 2019/20

sne

44 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Apparently ‘Good Morning Transfers’ on Sky thinks it’ll be hard for us to find the right striker this window.....these guys are good aren’t they 😂

Sky Sports NotNewsWorthy where 90% is taken up by the Premier League and many other sports dont even get a look in.

SSN where American Football and Basketball gets more airtime than many British sporting events.

And to cap the effin lot SSN that has a slot called ''Ref Watch'' and has one of the biggest dick heads the world has ever seen in Dermot Gallagher !!!

SSN Transfer updates......MEH  

• Like 1

We're either playing a clever waiting game, or (AND) we're a bit desperate. I can see us going Benteke now he's on loan, covering most if not all of his wages. No wait - no more loans!!!! gah. 

Edited by Jareth

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

We're either playing a clever waiting game, or (AND) we're a bit desperate. I can see us going Benteke now he's on loan, covering most if not all of his wages. No wait - no more loans!!!! gah. 

There is absolutely no way we're playing a clever waiting game. We massively f***** in the Summer and now we're paying the price. Literally. 

There is nothing clever about sitting in 18th and having Taylor and El Mohamady as wing backs, two awful central midfielders, poor wingers and no striker. 

Edited by Delphinho123
  • Like 2

We really are awful investigates , watched don't f with cats last week , they would have the bearded guy's name , travel itinerary , even what he ate for breakfast ( they love toasters ) and I'd say they would have all this within a couple of mins 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Sky Sports NotNewsWorthy where 90% is taken up by the Premier League and many other sports dont even get a look in.

SSN where American Football and Basketball gets more airtime than many British sporting events.

And to cap the effin lot SSN that has a slot called ''Ref Watch'' and has one of the biggest dick heads the world has ever seen in Dermot Gallagher !!!

To be fair to Sky Sports, the other sports are massively second best in the public eyes in the UK so if the PL gets 90% of the channel it makes sense.

Having lived in Australia for many years the diversity of sports interaction is incredible and it’s fair that TV reflects that.  Having grown up I the UK, away for years in Australia and now living back in the UK it’s amazing how dominant football is in everything, not only the games and tv but daily chat between friends, work, breaking the ice on conversations with new people....everything.

34 minutes ago, imavillan said:

Off topic, but I can't stand SSN updates on NBA games. Listening to the presenters talking about things like players "driving to the paint" and "slamming it home" makes me cringe.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Good player in his day but probably the wrong side of his best now

I'd be fine with this, the guy likes a scrap and he's good on the ball, exactly what we need. I'd be surprised if we got another midfielder in though.

• Like 3