January Transfers 2019/20

sne

So 2 wide players, 2 attackers, a CM and a LB needed by the looks of it.

Hopefully we still have right to withdraw on Drinkwater. We can't really afford to keep him for the lol's

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

At this point, I think they may be assessing the likelihood of us realistically staying up.

There is still a huge amount to play for, in the next few weeks especially.  Surely they have to give it a go.  We have some very saleable assets if worst comes to worst in the summer.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Obviously we need reinforcements, but all today showed was that Man City is miles ahead of us, and we already knew that this morning. 

It really wasn't all today showed. Today showed a clueless manager and hopeless players who are broken inside. 

To top it off today was the worst possible ad for players considering joining us. Want to be one of these losers, mate? Eh?

Just now, AVTuco said:

It really wasn't all today showed. Today showed a clueless manager and hopeless players who are broken inside. 

To top it off today was the worst possible ad for players considering joining us. Want to be one of these losers, mate? Eh?

Let’s not get that carried away. Southampton lost 9-0 to Leicester and are now doing ok. Players know this happens, no-one is deciding not to sign for us because City smashed us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, deeps said:

This window is crucial. Only Grealish, Mings, McGinn, Heaton and AEG are PL quality. We need a massive injection of quality ASAP.

It isn't going to happen. Too much to do in a tough market, with a limited budget whilst we are an unattractive option. If anything, we are going to get punts and journeymen. 

Desperately missing a few nasty horrible b-stards in this squad. As much as I hate him I wonder how much a Scott Brown would cost? We really need some bite in midfield and players who opposition players hate.

• Like 1