January Transfers 2019/20

sne

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Wasn't he Lambert's assistant?

He was first to break the news of a meltdown signing, which turned out to be Darren Bent for £20Million. No idea of MMs role or how he was associated with the club, was somewhat of a mystery... remains a legend though 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If this is true then forget about it. Fair play to the club for trying to sign this calibre of player though. 

As a striker I wouldn’t want to go to a club who have just appointed David Moyes, he’ll get more scoring chances at us 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

True, I keep telling people this and they are shocked....we need a statement signing to prove it.

Sadly it isn’t that easy anymore though is it what with FFP and all that nonsense 

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Reina, Piatek, Vida, Benteke, Drinkwater (Loan to buy), Eze (buy, Loan back) and Bowen/Benrahma (loan to buy).

Decent window.

Crocked. Too many injuries. 2 PL goals since April 2018. Does this mean nothing to people?

Apparently Piatek has already rejected Crystal Palace, I know we are a better club but if I was a player as it stands, they are comfortable in the league and have no strikers of worth, they are a much safer bet than us. Suppose the wages could have been awful but can't imagine us offering insane amounts more than then.

This was on VillaReport though and we all know he lies

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Reina, Piatek, Vida, Benteke, Drinkwater (Loan to buy), Eze (buy, Loan back) and Bowen/Benrahma (loan to buy).

Decent window.

We aren't signing that many.

I would imagine either Reina or Piatek is a possibility rather than both, media has gotten wind of us and AC Milan and have gone trawling through potential targets, one Journos come away with a Keeper story and the others come away with a Striker.

After Drinkwater I think we then sign Barrie, Vida and one winger. Hopefully Bowen/Benrahma.

5 also seems a lot. Can see it coming down to 4, either Vida and keeping 352, or take the punt on a Winger and that they and the striker make 433 work. 

6 or 7 is no chance for me

41 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Apparently Piatek has already rejected Crystal Palace, I know we are a better club but if I was a player as it stands, they are comfortable in the league and have no strikers of worth, they are a much safer bet than us. Suppose the wages could have been awful but can't imagine us offering insane amounts more than then.

With money being equal there's no comparison between Villa and Palace. 17th or not. 

• Like 1

Newcastle linked with Ademola Lookman on loan with option to buy. I know he struggled a bit at Everton for game time but he's always some I've thought that looks to have a lot of promise. I think he'd be better than any of the current wingers we have too.

2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

If he do signs he need to stop with that pistol goal celebration, one of the worst i have seen.

You never seen the Gabby Somersault? Or the Robbie Keane Cartwheel Somersault Pistol?

If ever there was a club for a striker with a shit goal celebration, it's Villa.