January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

I refuse to believe we're going to spend €30m on Piatek. I don't care how desperate we are for a striker that would be terrible. 

I refuse to believe we are bad at buying strikers.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

;)

You beat me to it ffs

This is a sky reporter, so it's either spot on, or absolute nonsense.

I suggested earlier than low risk loans for certain positions might me we are saving money for forwards.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Semi-famously, there's a Namibian footballer called Manchester United Macgyver, if you want a footballer with a silly name.

EDIT: While checking the spelling of his name, I found this Namibian football article which reveals an even better name as well:

'According to Hei, their right back Tjiuana Tjinotjiua is still injured, while striker Roger Katjiteo must pass a fitness test, but the rest of the players are available.

"Pat Nevin Uanivi has just returned from injury, while Kaka Nekundi still needs to play himself back into form after a long injury layoff," Heii added.'

https://allafrica.com/stories/201901300271.html

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Haha 4

AC Milan offer former Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina to Aston Villa as Premier League side look to sign replacement for the injured Tom Heaton

Aston Villa have been offered the chance to sign Pepe Reina from AC Milan as they look for goalkeeping cover.

Manager Dean Smith completed the loan signing of Danny Drinkwater from Chelsea on Tuesday and is closing on a £2million deal for Barcelonateenage striker Louie Barry, who only joined the Spanish champions from West Brom last July. 

Yet Villa need a goalkeeper and striker following season-ending injuries to Tom Heaton and Wesley.Aston Villa have been offered the chance to sign goalkeeper Pepe Reina by AC Milan

+3
Aston Villa have been offered the chance to sign goalkeeper Pepe Reina by AC Milan 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Former Liverpool keeper Reina, 37, has vast experience but has been covering for Gianluigi Donnarumma and is open to a return to England on a possible loan.

• Like 3

Good grief! Has this Piatek thing got legs?!

Not sure about that sort of money on him in our current position. He's a finisher and not a huge amount else. He's done nothing for Milan this season because they haven't made any chances.

If we're going that big, I'd be going for Belotti who is a brilliant target man. Works his balls off.

• Like 1

Just now, nnock1984 said:

Seems our links to Piatek are gathering pace! I know nothing about him but he has a good record!

4 in 18 for Milan and 14 for Genoa in a season. Aren't those Wesleyesque numbers?