January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, supermon said:

I wonder if Victor Wanyama is available on loan, would be a great signing for any team down at the bottom

It's been reported in the London press that he indeed is available. His passing would worry me though. Gives

up possession far to easily

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Sissokho is out for 3 months so he might be brought in to the team now.

Another regular out for them for our game I see.

I really fancy us to beat them on Feb 16th. One of those games which will decide how comfortably we stay up I suspect.

Bentaleb is a player I alway admired at spuds not sure how he has done and we have Drinkwater now so clickbait no doubt. 
Big no to Wanyama from me ! 

Edited by thabucks

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

source.gif

To me,in our current situation (lacking experience) I think a move for him would be ideal.

Im not sure if I can remember how pacy he was/is...but sure can remember he delivered good crosses.

We are very unreliable in this area.

4 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

To me,in our current situation (lacking experience) I think a move for him would be ideal.

Im not sure if I can remember how pacy he was/is...but sure can remember he delivered good crosses.

We are very unreliable in this area.

Albrighton to Piatek 🤔

Only Alexander Arnold a better English crosser of the ball

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

said in the summer, and it might be cutting your nose off to spite your face, **** him, he's currently doing what every man and his dog knew he would be doing, struggling to warm utd's bench let alone get many games, whilst donkeys like jones get picked ahead of him, we were interested in him in the summer and he chose utd over us, chose the pay rise and now if we were to go in for him utd have the power to increase his price to over £20m

walk away like a jilted lover

I don't really think it's fair to begrudge him giving it a go to force his way into the side of his boyhood club that for what it's worth are a far bigger club than Villa. Also worth noting that they wanted to keep him/we weren't budging on our then stance of not signing anyone on loan, so there's a bit more to it than just saying he didn't chose us. 

If he was fit I really don't think Jones would be playing ahead of him. Your post kind of reads the same as those who laughed off Tammy wanting to try to be a success at Chelsea, and that went well...

• Like 1