January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it an inside joke where people genuinely can't see that he is sharing stories from other sources or? He even links the actual sources in the tweets ffs!

Am i being had here? lol

Stop defending the arch counterfeiter. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it an inside joke where people genuinely can't see that he is sharing stories from other sources or? He even links the actual sources in the tweets ffs!

Am i being had here? lol

Some inside joke I never understood. I got caught last window

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Good grief! Has this Piatek thing got legs?!

Not sure about that sort of money on him in our current position. He's a finisher and not a huge amount else. He's done nothing for Milan this season because they haven't made any chances.

If we're going that big, I'd be going for Belotti who is a brilliant target man. Works his balls off.

He did score a lot for Genoa who were a bottom half team last season.

I'd actually be happy if from this apparent trip  if we just get Reina. Was good at Liverpool a nd also was 1st choice for Napoli for many seasons until the odd move to Milan where he's hardly played behind the wonder kid Donnarumma (who's not actually that good).

We could do worse e.g. Joe Hart.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

4 in 18 for Milan and 14 for Genoa in a season. Aren't those Wesleyesque numbers?

Not sure if that's a sarcastic comment or not so apologies if it is but I'm sure you can see the difference between scoring 14 in one of the best leagues in world football and the Belgian league which is about level if not worse standard than championship.

Just now, VillaChris said:

He did score a lot for Genoa who were a bottom half team last season.

I'd actually be happy if from this apparent trip  if we just get Reina. Was good at Liverpool a nd also was 1st choice for Napoli for many seasons until the odd move to Milan where he's hardly played behind the wonder kid Donnarumma (who's not actually that good).

We could do worse e.g. Joe Hart.

Same, we went over there for piatek, didn't get him but walked away with reina? That's still a successful trip! 

Brilliant if we come away with both

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Am i being had here? lol

EDIT: @PieFacE i'm an idiot..... lol

excuse me what GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Not sure if that's a sarcastic comment or not so apologies if it is but I'm sure you can see the difference between scoring 14 in one of the best leagues in world football and the Belgian league which is about level if not worse standard than championship.

I made a mistake on the number he scored and corrected in later post. 22 league goals is great

• Like 1

Piatek record from last season when he came to everyone's attention:

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=76098&season_id=151

Had that mad start for Genoa. Also scored for Poland v Portugal then moved to Milan mid season. Started with 7 goals in his first 5 games. Scored for them away to Juve and Roma.

Just the 34 goals for club and country in 18/19.

If you go back a decade Lewandowski was getting linked to Blackburn and doing little and then got hot and stayed hot at Dortmund.

Milan are just a disaster this season, they're the Man. United of Italy. That Leao guy from Lille who people were creaming themselves over in July has done nothing for them this season either btw.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2