January Transfers 2019/20

sne

4 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

He was the hottest striker in Europe for a couple of months last season. Avaraged pretty much a goal a game for Genoa between August and December so they sold him for a €30m profit to Milan in January last year. I thought he'd been doing alright at Milan but his numbers have fallen off of a cliff this season. 

A one season wonder......wonder where we have seen that before???, cant think.....

Hogan....

Just now, MaVilla said:

A one season wonder......wonder where we have seen that before???, cant think.....

Hogan....

Still only 24, Had 2 good seasons at Cracovia before joining Genoa and has 5 in 10 caps for Poland.

Not sure what Hogan's international record is?

• Like 1

The lad scored in his first 7 Seria A appearances. First player to do so since Batistuta in 1994.  Also19 minute hatrick on his debut for Genoa.

Exacty what we need. A player that can hit the ground running. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

40 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You beat me to it ffs

This is a sky reporter, so it's either spot on, or absolute nonsense.

I suggested earlier than low risk loans for certain positions might me we are saving money for forwards.

As are all reports tbf

"we might get relegated if we don't buy another striker" 

"yeah we'll just go buy this £30m one from AC Milan"

You've got to love our owners

Its definitely sounding like it's got legs, bid made, whether or not the club and player accept it is another thing, no ones really mentioned wages yet, they won't be cheap either, could be unrealisticly high 

Wow, this looks to be on. If we pull this off not only do we have a great striker coming through the door, but we also show the rest of the league that we mean business.

I imagine there’s still a lot to do, but it’s exciting nonetheless.

Watching his goal clips his celebration became quite annoying, but I’ll gladly watch it every week!

Would still like a second striker as backup or to play alongside, a target man would most likely suit. On loan till the end of the season if possible so there is no risk; unless we are set on loaning a goalkeeper for 6 months.

• Like 1