Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

1 hour ago, AV82 said:

He's our only competent central midfielder and we all expect far too much of him when paired next to Danny **** Drinkwater.

Hmmm. He was tidy in parts today but he gets bypassed very easily. I think he’d be a very good central midfielder in a Spanish side but I worry he’s not physically good enough in this league. 

Still though, 21, he will only get better. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

Overall he played well but you cant miss that type of chance first half if the team is going to stay up. Jack layed it on a plate for him . 

On his weaker foot with a keeper and defender to beat? Wasn't that easy IMO.

Played well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Played well.

He had about 3 quarters of the goal to aim at and put it the only place the defender could get to it.

It was a horrendous miss

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

So much composure on the ball. One of my favourite players. Hope we can keep hold of him regardless of division. Suspect he’ll have suitors should we go down.

I think the only player we will lose if we go down is Grealish. Players generally give you one season to get back up and parachute payments cover their wages. There doesn’t have to be a fire sale if we go down. 

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Played well.

It’s an 8/10 chance in my opinion and could be the difference between us staying up or going down. Of course Engels cost us two goals and the high line smith plays is costing us dearly 

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He panicked and just wanted to hit the target.

He did and it's incredibly frustrating, very unlike Doug.

Probably the only time this season I've seen him shite himself. He's been tackled in his own half and remained calmer than he was there.

If we can stay up he'll be a huge player for us going forward. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think the only player we will lose if we go down is Grealish. Players generally give you one season to get back up and parachute payments cover their wages. There doesn’t have to be a fire sale if we go down. 

There doesn’t ‘have’ to be, But generally when people have had a taste of the premiership, that’s where they want to be.

Can you see Mings being happy to play in the championship? 

42 minutes ago, Thug said:

There doesn’t ‘have’ to be, But generally when people have had a taste of the premiership, that’s where they want to be.

Can you see Mings being happy to play in the championship? 

Genuinely think he would give us a season to try and come straight back up. 

• Like 1

Â