Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

Last night he was playing in a disjointed side that had hardly played together, and despite what people are saying the Wolves back line had a lot of experience, it wasn't as if our attackers were up against a bunch of youths, of their back five only Sanderson hadn't played much football this season, the others have either been regulars in the league or in the europa league. Not been amazing so far, but still plenty of time to improve.

Unquestionably poor last night. He gave the ball away a number of times through his inability to weight a pass correctly, got caught in possession frequently because hi feet aren’t quick enough and wasted a couple of chances. Tried hard, no question but lacking both confidence and quality in my view.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I found this really painful in the first 15 minutes or so. He looks like he needs to calm down - I haven't seen a huge amount of quality on the ball, but I don't think it helps that he's so desperate to do something.

On the plus side, the guy clearly cares and as much as he can improve through putting in the hours, I'm sure he will. I just hope his ceiling is higher than I think it will be.

Agree on all points

Poor quality in all he tried last night. Counted 5 times in first 20mins where his pass or touch just went out of play. Couldn't believe he was still on the pitch at the end. Can't believe he's a better bet than Ramsey? We really look like we don't have the squad quality to play 433, but not sure what else Smith has as options until Jan. Feel for him though as he tries and so obviously wants to do well. Maybe time and games will help? 

I don't see anything really encouraging from him.....I don't see the pace some do, maybe its because there is no end product of any description from him.

sadly, all our wingers have issues in terms of no one really stands out to demand the shirt.

maybe we need to do a bit of trading in Jan.

Edited by TRO

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't see anything really encouraging from him.....I don't see the pace some do, maybe its because there is no end product of any description from him.

sadly, all our wingers have issues in terms of no one really stands out to demand the shirt.

I see something.

He works like a dog. Can't remember last time i saw a winger that works as hard as him, probably Weimann.

I'm a firm believer in his hard work will pay off in the end.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I see something.

He works like a dog. Can't remember last time i saw a winger that works as hard as him, probably Weimann.

I'm a firm believer in his hard work will pay off in the end.

I will make a particular point to look out for that next time he plays.

26 minutes ago, TRO said:

I really done see the pace that others talk about on here either. Looked very slow last night.

• Like 1

Â