Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Delighted that he scored - I think his performance in general should be a nice confidence boost for him. 

Yeah, maybe his best performance for the club. There's something missing to his game... maybe it's muscle, maybe it's confidence, but it's definitely not work-rate and I don't think it's ability. Think he'll come good and be a very good squad player for us.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Completely knackered after 80 mins.

Very strange he didn't get subbed off by then.

He was out only "out" then Wesley went full rage mode trying to close down 4 players and completely blew himself out.

In a perfect world Guilbert doesn't get injured and we replace them both.

45 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pretty decent today, put in a terrific shift, did well for his goal, looked sharper on the ball, did have a gilt edged chance to square the ball in the second half but elected to go with the volley but was a big, big improvement overall.

I would agree with this, but with only one big.

Thought he was very good today. Best performance he has had for us. His pressing game was immense and showed some good quality on the ball. Glad he got a goal it’ll do his confidence no end of good. 

Saw glory with that volley first half and should’ve crossed for McGinn late on, but you can sortve understand why he tried to take it to corner. 

Play like that against the rest of the league and he’ll really shine in the league. After that we can see why the Egyptians love him

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was written off my many VT’s last week. I think he proved a few wrong today. Hopefully he can keep it going, 

I said during the week Trez could turn out a better signing than El Ghazi and was called mental.

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think his biggest issue is that he is either 100% pace or nothing. He needs to pace his games better. This is why he gets knackered in every game. 

It's a slight dig which he doesn't deserve today, but you are on to something. He works very hard but needs to hold 90 minutes. 

Anyway Trez, if you read this, well played today. I rate you. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's a slight dig which he doesn't deserve today, but you are on to something. He works very hard but needs to hold 90 minutes. 

Anyway Trez, if you read this, well played today. I rate you. 

Not meant as a dig but I suppose it might be a positional thing which would mean he doesn’t have to run at full pace. If he in fact if all our players watch how the liverscum mob press they collectively will learn  how to manage games with more fitness/stamina.

That's the standard now please Trez.

Unconvinced about his intelligence around the park. Does some very strange things.

Given Smith a dilemma presuming Grealish is fit next week. I cannot pay him a higher compliment.

• Like 2

When Wes has a game like this why does Dean wait so long to take him off.  Maybe it is a confidence thing but Wes's game currently is in no way suited for that type of match.  Other than that slight complaint it was a decent performance that just lacked that cutting edge.  Also, I love Trez and his running but man his finishing/shooting is pants.  $10 to Villatalk when he finally scores one for us.  

I posted that in Man City post game thread.  I'll pay up tomorrow.  I'm a little too buzzed to be inputting card #s and such.

Â